Loves another x In love with them trope

Loves another x In love with them trope (Allendis x [Y/N] )

- Arrange marriage

- [Y/n] is from the house of [L/N] known for their knowledge and wisdom

- Allendis is in love with Aristia so he hates that his father had arranged for him to marry [Y/N] despite knowing his feelings for the girl

- [Y/N] knows that Allendis hates her because she is not Aristia so she tries not to bother him

- Allendis is forced to hang out with her against his will

- [Y/N] tells him that he shouldn't bother because he's just wasting both of their time (but she secretly likes it when he visits)

- Allendis gets annoyed and decides to visit to 'spite' the girl (she didn't mind it)

- He keeps talking about Aristia instead and asking her for advice (that she did mind)

- It goes on for months and [Y/N] snaps

"STOP!" she yells. "You." she points to his chest repeatedly. "You are in love with Lady Aristia. So just leave me alone! Choose her like you always do. GO! LEAVE! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU HERE!" she snaps.

Allendis looks at her in shock, he didn't know that she felt like this. He could see the little tears that threaten to fall out of the corner of her eyes. He felt...helpless. He didn't think his action would lead her to be so frustrated. Without knowing his hand went up to wipe her tears as she flinched in shock. She pushes his hands away, quickly turning around to stop him from seeing this side of her. "Go...go away. Leave like you always do."

"She's putting up a front." he thought. Yet his feet slowly walk away further and further from her. Back to the girl that has his heart. The girl he could never have.

The door closes and the girl fully breaks down in tears. Her heart felt like it was tearing out as she sobbed and wept knowing full well that even after they get married after they have kids, she would have been the girl he didn't want. The girl he was forced to marry.

Allendis walks through the hallway solemnly as he thought back to their conversation. "CHOOSE HER LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO!" the line rings again and again in his mind. 'What did it mean?' he thought. Could she possibly have feelings for...him? Despite knowing his real psychotic personality...did she possibly like him?

Once again his feet led him back, back to the girl who had accepted him. The girl who has supported him. The girl he had broken countless times without knowing. And also the girl who had stolen his heart without him realising. He hears her weeping through the other side of the door and his heart breaks. His eyes soften as he softly opens the door to see the girl on her knees wailing her heart out.

Swift but light in his steps he engulfs her in a back hug. Tears coming out without him knowing. "I'm sorry..." he whispers. "It has always been you."

Authors corner:

This scenario just came up to me while I was showering and I just knew that I had to write this down. So this was more of a scenario than a one shot...whoops :p

I hope you enjoy it tho haha 

(not proof read)