As we rounded the corner, my apartment came into view.

I turned my head to look at Harry and wondered what was going on. Did his driver make a mistake? Why were we going to my house? Maybe Harry had to go back to the event and they didn't want me there?

"Thank you, Andy. Ill ring when I need you again."

Oh. He was coming inside? What about dinner?

"Harry...I thought we were going to dinner."

"Well after the look on your face from the other night, I figured I would have it come to us."

What.

Upon entering my apartment, it was completely transformed. Candles were lit in every corner and the dining room table was laid out with food, wine, and more candles. Whoever did all this work was nowhere to be found. I couldn't believe all this. My eyes lit up as I looked over at Harry who was staring at me.

"This...this is...so pretty. I didn't even think my apartment could look like this."

He just laughed and pulled out my chair for me. We sat and had dinner for the second night in a row. I had just realized that I had almost every single meal this weekend with him. I hope reality never hit me because this had to be a dream.

"I am sorry for earlier. I wanted to be able to see you even when I had to see the entire world."

"I-its ok. Trust me, I couldn't be happier right now."

After dinner, Harry and I blew out the candles and put away the leftovers. Even the dishes were done from what I could see. Before I could comprehend clean dishes, I was being led into my bedroom which was also a little bit transformed. There were twinkling lights dangling from the ceiling now and it smelled like lavender and honey.

Harry's hands were on my hips and his face was buried into my neck.

"This dress," he said into my ear as he unzipped it. He ran his fingers down my back while I shuddered at his touch. He began kissing my back and was eventually on his knees with my dress crumbled at my feet. He spun me around and starting kissing and biting my hips. He pushed me up against my wall and brought my right leg over his shoulder. He put his mouth on me and I moaned his name. I felt my body mold into him as he massaged me with his tongue over and over. I gripped onto the sides of my wall and felt the same glorious tightening in my stomach and my legs began to shake. I wasn't able to stand as I came undone. Harry caught me before I landed on my bedroom floor. I took a couple breaths as I regained myself before standing up again. I went to pull his jeans off but he stopped me and led me over to the bed.

"I brought condoms, love. Only if you're ready?"

Condoms? Plural? How long was this night going to be?

I didn't say a word. I bit my lip and pulled Harry onto the bed with me. Without breaking our kiss, he slid out of his jeans, ripped open the condom, and slid into me. I opened up my legs wider and arched my back to take him in fully.

I have had my fair share of sex with my exes but nothing was quite like this. My sexcapades were always very...planned, coordinated, and only lasted about 7 minutes. I never felt the need to have sex for fun and enjoyment, I did it for them because they wanted it. But this...this was completely, totally different. I never wanted to stop.

Harry stayed on top of me but would move my legs every few minutes to get deeper and closer to me. I felt him shake against me as he would slow down and speed up. Harry grabbed my foot and I felt him circle his tongue around my toes and I lost all control. I swear I saw stars.

Before I could even come out of my haze, he flipped me onto my stomach and entered me just behind. I squeezed my legs together to create an even tighter space for him to come into. He moaned out loud and I knew he was about to come undone.

I felt his body seize and shake while he fell onto me. We laid next to each other and each took giant breathes in and out.

"That...was...incredible," he whispered into my ear before gently kissing me under it. Before I could even comprehend the experience that just happened, I was fast asleep in Harry's arms.