WHAT IS THIS PLACE?

Start from the beginning

Klaus, Elijah, Hayley, Stefan, Liz, Tyler, and Carol are from the episode where Hayley first appeared in season 4, episode 7.

Mary and Jackson from season 3 episode 1 and season 2 episode 2.

Landon joins them from the limbo so he has all his memories

Ansel, John, Jenna, Anna, Vicki, Enzo, Lexi, Sheila, Lillian, Katherine, Kai, Gia, Sophie, Aurora, Camille, Aiden, Josh, Liv, Luke, Joshua, Jo, Finn, Esther, Mikael, Dahlia are from the part where the die.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope wakes up first and looks around the room with several bodies all of them lying there like they were dead some were even the ones who shouldn't even be alive right now. 

Hope's breath quickens when she sees a pair of certain hybrids lying beside each other, she starts to feel a sudden rush of emotions it only increases when she hears some groans from the room and quickly hides in the back in the shadows just to see what is happening.

Klaus and Hayley wake up at the same and look at each other with slight confusion but it all vanishes when they hear others waking up too, Klaus stands up first and then gives a hand to Hayley who glares at him before taking it which amuses both but they choose to ignore it.

Everyone in the room looks at each other with confusion especially the ones who were alive look at the ones who were dead with shock "Klaus" Marcel rush towards Klaus "Hayley" Rebekah rushes towards Hayley and "Elijah" Kol rushes towards Elijah and "Finn" Freya rushes towards Finn who all in return just look at each other with confusion.

Hayley mostly while returning the hug which soon turns into a family hug when Davina, Keelin, and Vincent join them and Davina pulls Camille too. Josh goes to join Marcel and Aiden goes towards Jackson and Mary who were standing in a corner too, Marcel pulls Gia with them too.

On the other side of the room, "Stef" Damon rushes towards his brother along with Elena and Caroline who join the hug but leaves the hug fast and rush towards her twins who were standing in a corner with their father.

"My girls" she pulls them in a bear hug as they all cry and Liz also joins them. "Grams" Bonnie and Abby pull Sheila towards them and cry while hugging each other then Bonnie rushes towards Enzo and hugs him tightly too, Rafael along with his family join Landon, Kaleb, Jed, Finch, Emma, Dorrian, Cleo, Mg, Ethan, Maya, and Mac. 

They all were just looking at everyone in the room with confusion, Elena and Jeremy then see Jenna and John and soon pull them into a family hug.

Tyler, Matt, Carol, and Vicki were also standing together with a huge smiles on their faces as they all look at their friends when Tyler spots Liv who also runs in his arms they both laughed which was soon joined by Joshua, Jo, and Luke. Jeremy spots Anna standing alone and grabs her in for a big hug.

Damon then shifts his attention towards his mother who was standing there looking at them with confusion which was also the same reaction on Stefan's face, and in return Damon just smiles. 

Then Stefan is tackled on the floor by his best friend Lexi. After the small family hug, Lizzie sees Mikael, Esther, Dahlia, Joshua, and Ansel just stand back with different looks on their face all of them except for Ansel has a look of hatred and disgust but Ansel has a soft and loving smile on his face as he looks at his son and Mikaelson family with them a little bit far were standing three more people with a bored and confused look on their face were Katherine, Kai, and Sophie.

After all the hellos when everyone looks at each other with different emotions like confusion, love, hate, rage, guilt, and many more "What is happening here?" Klaus Mikaelson asks in a dangerous voice which sends chills to most of the other people in the room except for a very few when the supper squad and The Mikaelson family (who have their memories) notice someone missing.