Request Page 🖤🤍

So.. How y'all doin'- 😃

Decided to make this on a whim since I'm still having an Omori powertrip and I'm sick. And as many people know, I become a writerholic when I'm feeling under the weather.

Like always, I don't mind what you request but I do have a few rules and things that I want you to look at before you do.

----------------------------------------------------

Characters:

SUNNY

BASIL

AUBREY

HERO

KEL

MARI

POLLY

KIM

THE MAVERICK ( MIKHAEL )

Rules:

My number one and only rule is please don't be rude to the other people reading my book! You can of course be mean to me all you want but please don't be an ass to everyone else. It'll really ruin the vibe, y'know?

Things you need to know:

I'm still technically a new Omori fan! I really, really liked the game and I'm currently rewatching it for like the fifth time but I don't know much else besides that. I've heard of things like Omoriboy and the blog and stuff but I haven't actually deep-dived into things like that yet. I hope this doesn't upset anyone.

Character's might be a little ooc! Still haven't gotten a full grasp of all the characters ( and I just tend to struggle with "upbeat" characters like Kel ) so some chapters may have the characters seem ooc. If this upsets you I'm truly sorry.

She/Her pronouns! I don't know how to write for any other gender and I don't want to disrespect anyone so Y/n will be labeled as a female in this book! It just easier for me since I myself am a female. However, I do try to be as gender neutral as I can so everyone can enjoy this book!

I won't be taking any character requests! All the characters I'm writing for has already been decided. I know it's a little small and I really did want to add characters like Sweetheart, Capt. Spaceboy, Stranger, etc but they're just so hard to write for me and I don't know why. Hope you understand.

As of right now, scenario requests are closed! Until further notice, I will no be longer taking requests and working on the requests I haven't gotten around to!

I'm not going to be adding the Dream World characters! I know a lot of people like them but I just can't see them in relationships.

That and the fact that Omori caused me a lot of stress in his damned boss fight so I won't be adding him out of spite- >:(

Moving on-

Beware of spoilers! This one should be pretty obvious. I highly suggest finishing the game or you may get..hung up in spoiler territory.

Okay I'll stop trying to be funny-

Try not to spam request! A lot of people tend to get triggered with spam requesting so try not to do it. I want to see everyone's requests and things.

Expect slow updates! This is my first time trying to write a book that's not Demon Slayer related so it's going to take me way longer to post for this book than my other books. ( Well, maybe not way longer but you get it- )

I refer to the people who follow me/read my books as my child, my children, love, things like that so if this makes any of you uncomfortable in any way my books aren't the books for you.

There will most likely be cursing in this book! I curse like a damn sailor so if this makes anyone uncomfortable I highly suggest not reading this.

You're basically free to say whatever you want here! No matter how weird or dark it may be most likely me ( and or others ) will find it hilarious and things like that. After all if you're like me right now, you're laying in bed or something, reading Wattpad fanfics and shit because you're lonely so no one has the right to judge you. And if they do, they'll face the wrath of me and possibly many others. So don't be shy, go wild and don't be afraid to be yourself here.

Feel free to request any type of scenario you want! I'm pretty open to almost any type of scenario you may request. I won't judge you in any way and I'll try my best to do as many requests as I can! From fluff to comedy to sad to just plain dark angst, I want to try to do it all.

Extra:

I have two other books! If you like the anime Demon Slayer then I would 100% recommend checking out my other two books. One's a boyfriend/girlfriend scenarios book and the other is a zodiac book.

I was inspired to make this book because of the amazing AnOmoriFanatic! They're honestly so talented and I would definitely suggest checking out their Omori book out as well if you haven't already. Their Omori book is truly a work of art to me!

Credits to the book cover renders in my book cover is in my profile! 🌕💫💜

If you like this book or any of my other works, maybe you could consider following me- 👀✨