They already promised each other that they'd never be apart until the day both of them die together side by side. And if Pichu wanted to leave for his family again, he could've at least said goodbye to her, but it felt like he disappeared completely. She didn't want to accept it all, not even wanting to let her only best friend go.

(Y/N) thought the whole situation was a horrible nightmare that she couldn't get out of, hoping there was a light at the end of the tunnel, just hoping Pichu was right beside her in bed, poking her cheek until she woke up instantly to greet him by her side. But no, this was all reality she had to suffer, and she despised it.

The tears in her eyes were almost about to drip down from her cheeks, but two small hands were on her shoulders, sitting right by her side with worried glances. The little girl with (H/C) and short hair, with her curly tips hanging by the hair on her left, and the stoic sibling with furrowed eyebrows on her right.

"Hey (N/N), did you find him anywhere in here?" Rizu tried to open up the conversation with a light hearted question with no intention of malice behind it, Yuriko remained quiet as that's who she usually was in times like this. (Y/N) was so close to crying in their arms. But no, not yet.

The little girl only shook her head 'no' as a response of a solemn face, before Yuriko patted her (H/Texture), (H/C) hair. "... I'm sure we'll find him in here somewhere."

"But we looked EVERYWHERE around the house, Pichu could be anywhere by now!" (Y/N) gripped onto her hair as the breathing in her chest began to tighten, "What if he snuck out of the house? What if he left without saying goodbye? What if a random creep broke into our house and Pichu got kidnapped by a random poacher?!"

Both of her siblings squeezed her tighter, forming it into a tight yet comforting hug. (Y/N) couldn't even speak in the situation she was in, trying to open her mouth in the form of words. But Rizu beat her to it, not letting her spit out more negative comments. "Don't worry (N/N), wherever Pichu might be right now, I'm sure he's safe."

"And besides, the little guy cares more about you, than he does about us. Right?" Yuriko had that small yet solemn smile, ruffling her little sister's hair.

(Y/N) sniffled at their responses as she wiped off the snot from her nose with the use of her arm, nodding slightly as the conversation made her feel a bit better. "Y-Yeah... I guess you guys are right about that. I hope we'll find him soon before even mom finds out about him."

"Kids? Are you guys down here?" A call came from upstairs, making the children look up to see it was their mother opening the basement door, looking for them.

"Down here!" 

Rizu called her out, making their mother have her gaze towards them with a huge grin across her face, noticing she was in a strangely euphoric mood. "Ah, there you all are! What're you three doing in the basement? It's so dusty in here."

Yuriko thankfully had thought about an excuse, "Uhm, we were just looking for Rizu's art materials!"

"Is that so? I'm sure you guys would find that later, but right now I have a special surprise for you three. Now come along now!" Their mother exclaimed with excitement, waving her hand to signal them to follow her. The three looked at each other with confusion in their eyes, before following their mother upstairs.

"... Do you guys think mom found out about him and kicked him out?" (Y/N) whispered to her sisters quietly, making Rizu shake her head in disagreement.

"No, I don't really think so. If she was, wouldn't she be scared instead of being happy?"

"I guess that is true, and besides, I didn't snitch on her. Both of us were keeping this situation a secret." Yuriko mumbled, wondering on what made their mother so happy earlier.