On the way there it rained heavily and I was drenched. A kind policeman took pity on me and gave me his umbrella. I swore to return it and for a moment he seemed surprised. But then he waved his hands and shooed me off with the umbrella and told me to be safe. I only caught his title and last name. "Detective Tsukauchi"

I smiled and the rest of the journey was much easier.

I bought the part on the credit card shoto gave me and also bought some candy and a thank you card. The way home it stopped raining and I took that as a good sign.

I slipped into the police station with little notice and easily located the detectives office. I put the now dry umbrella, candy and thank you card on the detectives desk. I also set down the toffee coffee I bought him and left.

On my way out I bumped into another officer. This one had the head of an orange tabby cat. He was carrying two cups of coffee and I caught them as they were falling. He thanked me and we went our separate ways. His name tag said Sansa.

Getting back to the bike I added the last part and it was finished. I drove the bike home with no trouble and parked it outside the apartment.

Running up the steps and then back down with Aizawa in tow, I showed off the bike and rambled off on a tangent about how I fixed it and the things I replaced.

"Did you wear a helmet when you drove it here?"

"Well no. I don't think I've even bought one yet...oops?" I said sheepishly while I rubbed my neck.

Aizawa sighed before heading back upstairs. This time when he came down he had a sleek black helmet in his hands. "I got it in black so you could paint it to match your bike or whatever."

I smiled jumping up to hug him. "I'll paint the visor yellow in honor of only the coolest hero dad ever! Nya Erasedhead!" When did I start calling him dad out loud?

Aizawa ducked his head into his scarf when I smiled up at him.

"I'm going to go show it off to the guys!" I bounced around the bike and put the helmet on. "I won't be out to late and I'll be home soon!"

"Be safe and keep out of jail."

"I'll try. But you'd bail me out if I did, right?"

"No"

I pulled up to the beach where I normally find Hitoshi and Midoriya training. The two of them were sparring and I saw Shinso use the move I showed him and he took Izuku down.

"Go Go Shinso! And he has defeated yet another villain is there anything our beloved hero brainwash can't do!" I said cheering him on.

Hitoshi and Midoriya looked at each other before shrugging and then running to tackle me.

I jumped to the left and swiped Izuku legs while pulling Shinso's arm over my head. This turned into an impromptu sparring match. Two against me.

They both tried to take me down but I always evaded and got some hits in. By the end of the match, that had to be called by mr yagi or it would've gone on till they collapsed, both boys were on the sand soaked in sweat while I was fresh as a daisy.

"How come you never sweat after training?" Hitoshi asked between big gulps of air.

"This is nothing to me. I try not to show off in front of others but I've been training my whole life extensively. Most things don't faze me. I'm a little overpowered. But you both are doing really great and coming along. When we get into UA the real training begins for all of us." I said ruffling their hair. Because I'm so short the only times I can do it is when they are sitting or laying down.

"Oh I came down here to show off the bike. I finally finished it. My guardian bought me a helmet that I can paint however I want."

I excitedly showed off the bike to them and told them everything I did to fix it. It still needed a new paint job but I'd do that later. We hung out and talked for some time before practicing moves to do takedowns and I watched them spar again while giving pointers.

After hanging out for an hour I decided I should also show it off to shoto.

"I'm going to go show it off to another friend. He helped fund the project so it's only fair he gets to see it too." I said sitting on the bike.

"You have another friend." Midoriya said.

"You have friends!?" Hitoshi said.

"Harsh.... Ya know I really thought we were besties but that hurts." I said playfully and stuck my tongue out. "See you guys tommorw. And I'll give you both rides to the entrance exams. In three more months we will all be heroes in training! And then we'll make it to the top three in no time!" I chirped before putting my helmet on and giving them a two fingered salute.

Riding off I drove on the back wheel for show. Driving in between cars I made good time to the Todoroki household. I parked the bike near the back and then threw rocks at shotos window.

"Romeo o Romeo...let down a ladder!" I giggled into my hands.

"If I'm Romeo does that make you Juliet?" Shoto said opening the window and letting down the rope ladder.

"Gods no! I'm Mercutio if anything. I'm the loyal best friend who's witty and fun." I said halfway up.

"But doesn't he get killed by Tybalt?" He said leaning against the windowsill.

"Im immortal? Ah but you'd avenge me if I did die right?" I said nose to nose with him before pushing him into the room. "I finished the bike all it needs now is a proper paint job and then it's perfect!" I threw my hands over my head to stretch. "Would you like to stay over at my home for the night. I saw your dad was in a pretty bad fight and I don't want you to stay here."

Shoto had a pensive face before nodding. He packed a set of clothes and some pajamas in a duffel and we left out the window. After he told his siblings of course.

I got on the bike first with shoto getting on after me his arms rested on my shoulders.

"Hold on, this thing goes really fast since we bought that new engine." I reved the handlebar and we tore off. On the way out we passed his father's car and both of us stuck our tongues out.