You two become friends 👫✨

How long did it take you two to become friends? 🤔

----------------------------------------------------

SUNNY

It took a while ( a looong while ) for you and Sunny to become friends. He's not very social ( like at all ) and he usually stuck with his group/didn't come out much ( Not to mention all the social problems he may have gained after Mari's death ).

You had to talk to him a lot ( but not too much or he'd think you're annoying ) and eventually he grew accustomed to having you around. You were even able to have a conversation with him!! ( It was a short and very simple conversation about what games he liked but it was still a conversation! )

He hangs around you sometimes and he tends to follow around whenever Kel manages to get him out of the house. ( He even gave you a counterpart in the dream world so there's that- )

BASIL

Like Sunny it took quite some time for you two to become friends. Basil's a very nervous kid ( with immense guilt, suicidal tendencies and untreated trauma ) and tends to distance himself from others nowadays. You'd definitely have to keep trying to spend time and hang out with him. Eventually he'll crack and let you in and when he does, that'll give you the perfect chance to get closer to him! With enough effort I'm sure you'll become friends sooner or later.

AUBREY

Aubrey's been hurt before and she doesn't want that to happen again so you have to understand that it'll take her some time. Especially since you remind her of Sunny and the others.

She'll put up almost every wall she can and isn't afraid of getting a little violent if it means it'll drive you away. She's a little sad about doing it but she has to protect herself, y'know?

If you still decide to stick with her through all of that she'll definitely crack. She may be a little brash but if she doesn't manage to drive you away she'll just accept things and apologize to you. Maybe having someone like you around wouldn't be completely awful..

HERO

You and Hero were good acquaintance and it didn't move further than that for a while. He's super busy with his studies and things and just involuntarily pushes you away. Although, all it takes is a little extra effort and before you know it you two are like the best of buds.

KEL

Kel already considered you a friend after first hanging out with you. Despite your grouchy first impression he learned that you were actually really nice and fun to be around. You weren't here to cause any problems or harm his other friends so in his book, you're a friend!

MARI

You and Mari hit it off great and it didn't take long for you two to become good friends. You were always fun company to have around and Sunny and the others seemed to like you as well so you two ended up bonding pretty quickly.

POLLY

You two were on good terms from the start. She appreciates you for taking care of Basil and you're always so polite and sweet when she invites you over on top of that so she was bound to become good friends with you sooner or later.

KIM

You and Kim had a real rocky relationship at first. Even when you got over things Kim still took the time out of her day to pick with you and it was infuriating.

Eventually things took a turn when you started hanging out with Aubrey. She couldn't really do anything to you then because she didn't want upset Aubrey. After that she began actually having conversations with you and learned that you two have a lot in common. It was pretty much history after that.

THE MAVERICK ( MIKHAEL )

This is a very weird friendship. Ever since your first meeting, The Maverick, ( which you learned actual name was MIKHAEL from the brown haired boy named Kel ) has been all in your business. It was a little agitating at first but eventually you were just like screw it and got used to it.

Mikhael ended up introducing you to the gang after a while and nowadays, you just hang around him quietly as you watch him embarrass himself and patch him up ( both physically and mentally ) whenever he gets into it with Kel.