You meet again 😉

What would happen if you two met again? 🤔

----------------------------------------------------

SUNNY

You bumped into him and Kel on your way to Othermart. He didn't exchange much words, just simple nods and gestures, and let the brown-haired boy do most of the talking. After that you excused yourself and went on with your day.

BASIL

He came back a few weeks later looking for more gardening supplies. He wasn't really social but you two exchanged few words and even a short conversation. You learned that he wasn't infact a girl and you immediately apologized for the mistake. He of course forgave you before paying for his items and leaving.

AUBREY

You ran into Aubrey at church. She became really defensive when you decided to sit next to her but after realizing you weren't here to bother her ( or at least that wasn't your main goal ) or fight her, she was pretty much silent after that.

Once the service ended, she left immediately. Unfortunately not giving you the chance to properly thank her before she did.

HERO

You two ran into each other on your way home and decided to get some drinks together at the nearby cafe. You had a nice conversation with him and thought he was a pretty nice guy.

When the sun begin to set you excused yourself, leaving some money on the table ( despite Hero's protests ) and leaving.

KEL

As promised, you hung out with Kel and his friend Sunny the next day. You were annoyed at first but after spending some time with him you actually started having a pretty good time. You three ended up spending the whole day together before heading home once the sun started to set.

MARI

You ran into Mari at Othermart. Apparently she was there looking for some violin strings for her brother ( who apparently torn his old strings out of his violin and threw them in a fit of rage ). You two ended up having a small conversation before parting ways.

POLLY

You ended up helping Basil out once again ( despite his many, many pleads ) which ultimately led to you running into Polly again. She was happy to see you and invited you in to talk however, since you had somewhere to be that day you politely declined, wishing them both a good day before walking away.

KIM

You ran into her on a whim. She and her brother were with their gang when you spotted them. You were still kind of agitated about what happened so you ended up marching up to her. Kim of course responded with violence and since you were even more pissed at this point, you matched her energy.

Luckily the pink haired girl ( which you could only assume was the leader ) intervened, mumbling about a photo album under her breath before leaving with the others. Kim ending up stopping, not forgetting to shoot you a mean look before following after them.

THE MAVERICK ( MIKHAEL )

Not gonna lie he scared the absolute shit out of you. He came out of nowhere and as soon as he saw you he was loud and all over you. It took all your willpower not to punch him in his face and run but eventually you were able to get away. ( With the help of Kel )