THE UNLUCKY BOY(part 1)

Based on a true story

        A boy named Archie was living with his parents ,he was their only child. Archie's mom died when giving birth to another baby when he was 7. Two years later his dad also had a road accident and died. Archie was to go to the village and stay with his grandmother's house who was 70+ of age .At the beginning,he was a bit lonely but as time goes on ,he began to feel at home. He was very respectful child. He started schooling in the village. As his grandma grows ,the more sickness come her way. One day Archie came back from school just to hit a sad news that his grandma has kicked a bucket ,he was very sad. Due to the sad news,he was to go to the city and stay with his elders  dad with his wife and two children ,that is one girl,one boy.
                 When Archie reached at the city,he was very happy because the place was very cool, he started schooling there at class 6 when he was 11yrs. Archie's academic performance was very poor , infact he was very illiterate , that means unable to read and write all bcs he doesn't pay attention in class and all kinda distractions, though his academic performance was bad but he was a lover boy,all the teachers liked  him bcs he was very respectful and calm , because of this,he made it through jhs 1,2 and 3 and he was about to write his BECE , because he was calm,no teacher could fail him after all this Archie had no talent behind it. He wrote his BECE  successfully, three months later, their results came up and he couldn't believe himself got aggregate 20. He was very happy and surprised because he never thought of getting such a grade,ev8those who were better than him did not get such grade, indeed examination favours the fools,said Archie. According to his school placement,he got Osei Tutu senior high school.
                 His first day in school was very weird because he knew nobody there. Back in JHS when they took their course subject,his favorite teacher choose General Arts for him, which his Electives were , Government, Economics,Two and C.R.S. But when classes started seriously,he was finding it difficult because he was not intelligent and knows nothing when it comes to learning. so he decided to change his course by going for  Visual Arts,he thought at least he could perform well than the other subjects . But when he got to the class, you know visual Arts students, noice makers,bad boys, fooling around and that kinda stuffs,but he rather found himself more stressful and uncomfortable , how I wish I would've come here and would've rather stayed at the General Arts class,said Archie. He wanted to go back but it was too late. He failed exams,class tests , quizzes etc.........