>>Chapter 7<<

The Days she's spent in the Lust Circle of Hell have been... interesting to say the least.

Ever since that one Incident in his Room... it's been quite- well weird. Neither of them talked about it- which was unusual knowing how much he liked to tease her about things. Yet, she was still glad he was the same- for the most part. He still flirted with her, gave the occasional tease or dirty reference to mess with her- but sometimes...when she's alone she can't help but look back at that moment...

The moment when he looked like as if he would devour her whole.

The way he touched her, pushed her down against the bed, bold and lustful...so intense...it still sent a shiver down her spine sometimes.

The look in his eyes still boggled her mind, so lustful- desperate even...
Needy.

It was as if he was starved- a starved animal craving prey to feed on. She had been the pray...he the hungry wolf.

Would she ever see the look again, she wondered. Alas...it stood as a maybe for now.
.
.
.
Another thing that she has noticed is his sudden disappearances. How he would be there one moment- and gone the next. Sometimes, she wondered if it was her presence that caused it, if she was at fault...alas it was something else.

He returned did he not? He always came back, he'll just leave...be gone and then back again. Most times, she'd find him snoozing off in his bed- or at a table in the library...even his office (she had been surprised he even possessed such thing)

She could only guess he was tired, although aware of the reason she could only guess it was because of "lustful endeavors". Still, it was strange, since he had seemed so energetic the first few days she has been with him.
.
.
.
He truly had an interesting duty indeed, so she discovered after just weeks of staying with him.

Duties of the ruler of this realm- like any other- was to keep order. Rogue demons must be taken care of- and if needed...eliminated.

He had to see to it that those who have passed into this realm are welcomed properly and that all businesses run smoothly. Of course, he also hired staff and took care of other potential candidates for jobs.

It was like a normal society here, not like she had imagined. There was no chaos, no distruction...and most unforseen there was kind behaviour. Most souls may have sinned but they see their wrongs...and many aren't that bad- like the succubi and other maids she works alongside.
...
.
.
.
Nene sighed as she sat in the Library, she read and read for hours now, that's all she ever did nowadays in her freetime. If she wasn't in the lab studying potions or exploring the Demons estate, having the demon bother her sometimes, she was here, alone.

It was so strange, but oh well. What can she do? She had no friends here, and she did not desire to bother. Besides, Hanako had made it clear just yesterday that he would not be present. To take care of things as he had told her.

She rummaged through more books, juts for any kind of information her curiosity filled mind hadn't devoured already. The girl rarely found things she found new, nor interesting...not even of the History of Hanako himself. Nothing.

The only interesting article she found...was a sort of...self insert fanfiction by some girl who must have stayed in the Manor and had definitely been in the library. It was...interest, just by this...she read a few pages only to discover this was...a quite unholy written fiction book indeed. Who knows if even holy water can cleanse the mind of whomever wrote this...about themselves and the demon of lust.