Middle school (epilouge)

(Kevin)

"Kevin please come to the office."
I heard while writing. I stood up from my chair as the class watched.
My name is Kevin, and I HATE this school.
"I bet he forgot his lunch and his MOMMY will give him it."
Oh yeah I should introduce some of my "friends." Richard was the one who shouted that out. There was also Carmen. Richard's girlfriend, Richard's brother is a weird kid. Well I'm just going t-
"KEVIN PLEASE COME TO THE OFFICE"
Oh. I forgot.

(5 minutes later)

Oh my god. This feels weird to say but. I saw this kid I couldn't see their face but. I think I.... nevermind. I got called to the office and saw my mom. She gave me my lunch like Richard said. I was embarrassed. I decided to skip school and get out of that place. But I can't get that girl out of my head. She looked so nice... she was wearing some sort of costume. I'm gonna try forgetting her.

(Last day of school)
FINALLY. ITS THE LAST GOD DAMN DAY. Richard has been so rude to me and I can't anymore. Carmen seems to get me tho. But by getting me it's by throwing candy at me and laughing. I know what class the girl I saw is. But, I can't. I did make a new friend. Her name was Jaune, But she isn't really important.
The bell is going to ring any day now.

(Streber)

"Kevin please come to the office"
I heard from a distance.
My name is streber and I like halloween!
Since I like Halloween I have my costume on. It's a vampire. right now I'm walking through the halls since I got in trouble because I wore my costume. Which is totally rude like it's just a costume lol!

( 5 minutes later)

OH! I forgot I was writing in this thing. I saw what I presume Kevin. He looked embarrassed and he looked at me with red on his face. I feel so bad! Anyways I have to get out of these clothes.

(Last day of school)
ITS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! That Kevin kid was looking trough our classroom window. But anyways I made a friend named jaune! She is the best friend I've ever had. Well the bell is gonna ring very soon so I should start packing!