Uday in anger: Wow. Amazing. How foolish can you be? Just because you didnt want to watch the movie you came here all alone with no security and none of us. Do you have any idea how dangerous that is? And whats with the attitude? Do you like getting me tensed? I asked you what happened but Rajkumari Manyata didnt bother answering.

Manyata gets tears in her eyes thanks to Uday's anger.

She tries walking away from him but he catches her wrist and in a swift pins her to the door.

Uday hisses at her: Dont ever try to ignore me and walk away

Manyata: Uday leave me (she says lightly)

Uday calms dows abit seeing her tears. He closes his eyes for a brief sec.

Uday: priness im really sorry. I didnt mean to hurt you. I just got worried and i hate it when you ignore me or try to walk away. You know i love you and im just concerned. You need to start being careful about your own safety.

Manyata stares deeply into his eyes.

Manyata: you always make me cry and then you say you love me.

Uday: Well thats because i do. Baby try to understand. We are royals. We cant roam around alone. Theres danger everywhere princess. I cant afford any harm coming your way. I got angry because i care about you.

Manyata smile slightly.

Manyata: you know i would have smacked for using this tone with me if you weren't right.

Uday: chalo issi bahane hath toh lgati. He winks at her.

Manyata: God, you're unbelievable.

She moves out of the changing room.

Uday: oye princess wait for me.

Uday catches up with her.

Uday: btw princess you could have asked me to join you if you didnt want to watch the movie. Why did you come alone.

Manyata was busy shopping so without thinking much she bluntly says: Why would i ask you to accompany me when i was running away from you? I was losing my sen.. she stopped midway when she realized wat she said.

Uday smirked and pulled manyata closer to him forgetting that they were at a public place.

Uday caressed Manyata's cheeks and moved closer to her. He huskily whispered to her

Uday: I didnt know i have such a great effect on you.

Manyata shivers.

Manyata: Uday pleaasee' she says in a quivering voice.

Uday ignores her and he rubs his nose to her cheek and moves to her jawline. Manyata is lost in his touch. Suddenly Uday's phone rings. They both break out of the trance and realise where they are. Manyata looks around and notices a few people looking at them and smiling. She gets embarassed and looks away.