Prologue

[Set 500 Years before the Plot]

"NO!! FÆ!!! Please, stay in heaven!" Begs a tall woman with blonde hair and large feathered wings, much like a birds.
"Sera, I have to calm her down or else she will set this storm over the whole of Earth" Fæ calmly explains. Thunder and lightning filled the dark, cloudy skies. Fæ had been trying to reform a She-Demon who had been accepted into Hell for high man-slaughter. In her years of being in Hell though, before the Reformation Treaty, she had gained a power to conjure and control storms and even conquered whole territories with that power.
Fæ was an angel who volunteered as a Demon Reformer, and this She-Demon was his first failed attempt to reform a demon. He had easily reformed other demons who were thousands of times worse than she, but something triggered her. 

Fæ opened up a small area in the clouds and fell through, falling towards the She-Demon. Her eyes were blood-red, her wings were torn and bloodied, her hair was pitch black and so was her skin.  Once Fæ had reached her, he wrapped his arms around her and placed his lips on her own. He used his tongue to open up her mouth and slipped it inside. As she noticed they were actually making out, she snapped out of it and pushed him away.

"You're a good kisser, Fæ, but I already know you're not into women" She pants.
"But... thank you for saving me. I truly appreciate it" She thanks. Fæ begins to laugh.
"Your going to be late for your audience with God, hurry along now" He shoos her. She flinches before flying away into the clouds.

"Bravo, Fæ. You're now a hero to these Humans who saw you" Sera informed.
"I know, but saving her was worth it. I bet she will become a great angel one day" Sera sighs.
"Just go back to Heaven, God wants to thank you personally for that act" Fæ nods before beating his large wings and swiftly ascends into the clouds. Sera rolls her eyes and follows after, but much slower due to her lacking wings size and power.