𝓓𝓪𝔂 1:𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂 (part 1)

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, I didn't wanna open my eyes but I did, I grabbed my phone to see who it was, it was my best friend. I grabbed my phone and answered, she could hear the sleepiness in my voice still.

"NIYAAAAAAA!!!!"

I removed the phone from my ear and sighed putting it back.

"Heyyy, what's up?"

"Niya! Theirs this party that's going on tonight and I heard theirs gonna be alot of hot boys their. Maybe we can find a boyfriend"

"We?!"

I blinked, a party? Boyfriends? Geez star is always trying to drag me somewhere but n a weekend, doesn't she know weekends are my extra lazy days? Who am I kidding? Of course she knows but it's not like she has anyone else, and I guess some fresh air won't be all bad. So long as theirs food and a good spot for me to observe the mortals as they dance and party like the party animals they are I'm fine.

"Ugh, so I have to?"

"Uhh let me think. Hmmmm, NOPE. Now get dressed I'm pulling up in your driveway right now"

"WAIT HUH?! STA-"

"See ya in a bit bestie!"

"STAR WAIT!...dammit"

She hung up, I didn't even know she was on the way. She definitely planned this one out. I plopped my head back in my pillow and sighed. I got up and placed my phone on the night stand and got ready for my shower. I heard the lock of the door being fumbled with and then the door opened. It was star.

"Heyyyyyyy, bestieeeeee!!"

"Hey star"

"You ready for tonight? The party isn't that far from here and it looks super lit"

"How did you even hear about this place?"

"Oh you know, Instagram, tik tok, Facebook"

"Riiight"

"Hurry and get dressed so we can go"

"Alright alright"

I started walking towards the bathroom with my towel and got in the shower, the water was warm and steamy it felt good on my skin, I thought about what this party was gonna be like, but then erased it from my mind instantly. I'm not the party animal type I'm more of a homebody, I like video games and watching YouTube and animating. Course I can't say the same for a certain someone who's in my house right now waiting for me to get ready. I'm not even gonna bother to like nice or presentable. Parties are for people with no lives and like to put themselves in a vulnerable situation to get kidnapped or drugged.

I watch enough TV to know not to get myself wrapped up in parties, star thinks I'm just being paranoid but something tell's me this might be the biggest mistake of my life. I've never been to a party before atleast not one so big everyone on every social platform knows about it. Like it's some crazy trend. I sighed finishing up and turning the water off, I could stay in the shower forever but sadly I had a friend who was rushing me to get out the house. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body exiting the bathroom and walking back to my room.

The hot shower made me realize just how cold it was in my room, I paid it no mind and made my way to my closet looking through all my clothes. I didn't notice star walking in my room and walking towards me, now standing next to me and watching me pick something out.

"Jesus, so much black"

"You know me, the queen of all dark colors, specifically black. No other color looks good on me"