Teru realized that was true and wanted to slap himself for not thinking about that, he did ask "So you were a theater kid?" "Well... yes, you could say I was whatever you just called me." (Name) smiled, having never been called that and having been the first time ever hearing that.

1st/your pov

"(Name)! Are you he- oh it's Teru." Hanako suddenly walked into the classroom we were in and holy hell I started dying, again!

"OH SATAN PLEASE HELP ME- I-" I was laughing my ass off, the disappointment in Hanako's voice!

I grabbed Teru's now somewhat irritated face and said "Damn this little ass boy really don't like you. It's okay, I'll always love you." Teru took my hands off his face but I held his arms instead, somehow I did manage to slip on air and fell backwards bring Teru down with me.

"I AM ONLY 13!" Hanako yelled as he ran out of the room. Holy hell this child.

"We only fell?" Teru said confused why he said that, I told him "Maybe it's the position we're in" "the position we- oh... that little perv, could've turned out normal if he didn't run away yelling that..." yeah it we only fell but the "universe" decided to put us in a position where Teru was straddling me.

"Well I think the only safe option would be to get off me, quickly or else." "Quick question though... I'm not sitting on what I think I'm sitting on... right?" I only smiled up at him and repeated "Safe option or else." To which he only looked confused yet looked like he understood.

"Just get off, you aren't heavy it's just this is awkward to me." I told him with honesty, if I tried to move... that wouldn't end well you see.

He got off me and put a hand out to me, I grabbed it and did something unexpected by him.

I stood up only to get down on one knee, not letting go of his hand and kissed it. He pulled him hand away quickly and held it to his chest, looking extremely flustered.

"I'm going to go check on everyone else, have a nice day (Name)." Then he walked away. Damn, you think I'm changing him? I'm totally am🥺👹🥰

Time skip to holiday day

"(Name)! Hello? Are you in here?" I heard, it was Hanako's voice, I'm sure of it. I walked out from backstage and smiled at the young ghost boy.

"Hey Hanako, happy holidays, hope it's gone well so far." "(Name) happy New Years! It feels like it's been so long sense someone has told me that! Oh hey what's that?" Hanako pointed at something on stage, I looked over a saw... candles?

I walked over to it slowly, Hanako following and when I was near enough to see what it was entirely, I saw it was I'm guessing one of those set up things to show respects to a dead person... was there a name of it?

"I've never seen this, or at least I don't think I have? Is that me?" I asked very confused and saw there was some sign looking thing that had words on it.

"Oh! Let me read it! It says "Pay respects to a life that was taken in an unforeseen way. (Name) (L/n), (MM/DD/XX) - (Jan/1/XX). May their soul rest in peace." (Name) I didn't know you died on New Years." "Well Hanako I didn't think it mattered to you, I am glad they put my mostly preferred pronouns in but I did not think the school would do this." 'Really didn't have to...'

I walked away from it and got off stage, Hanako still following me and we both decided to see how the whole Holiday party event was going on.

Arriving outside, we looked around and Hanako spotted Yashiro and Kou throughout everyone. He left me alone(':

Actually I didn't care because if Kou was here, his older brother had to be here as well, I just know it.

I walked over to Kou and asked him "Hey Kou, happy Holidays, any ideas where your bother is?" He shook his head and said "No, he didn't tell me where he was going but he should be here with my little sister, I think they went that way." He pointed where Hanako and I just came from, I thanked him and left.