Late val...valentines day special?

Začať od začiatku

2nd pov

You silently agreed and said "Alright" then made all the stuff that Teru had float to you two. You sat down and obviously brought Teru down with you. The way you two were, anyone could think you two were together.

You kept your arms around Teru, with the made up excuse of you being cold, you just wanted to be with someone, but it also sucks that falling in love is easy then getting over it hurts and takes what feels like forever.

You start saying something "Teru" "what's up?" "You want chocolate?" Teru stayed quiet for a second before saying "Yeah, sure" you let go of him and walked over to the window. You didn't notice that Teru lost the smile he had on when you were holding him though.

You grab a box then went back behind Teru and sat down, placing the box at the side of you where Teru couldn't reach.

The oldest Minamoto looked at you as best as he could wondering why the box was far from reach. "They'll most likely melt faster if you grab them and sense I'm a ghost, my touch is basically cold. I'll feed them to you." You told him, he only turned his head back to the things he was working on and nodded.

3rd pov

'God damn it, what are you doing to me, (Name)...'

Small time skip

2nd pov

You and Teru were still sitting down in the same position and then Teru said "Hey, do you know what the time is?" "Uh 6:30 I think." You told him and looked at the clock somewhere behind you. It read 6:28 before it then changed to 29. "Damn, it just turned 6:29. I was at least really close."

Teru looked at the window and said "Well that doesn't look good." It was currently snowing a lot.

You got up and checked the weather on some random phone you found. "Is that my phone? What are you doing?" Teru asked, you looked at him and said "You should probably change you password to something better, that was too easy." "Just answer the question..." Teru looked embarrassed that you got in his phone so easily.

You checked the weather and it was around -2... oop👻

"I don't think it'll be a good idea to go out there, it's -2. Lets go around the school and see if anyone's here." You said, you saw a bit of a disappointed look on Teru but ignored it.

Y/n's pov

I gave Teru his phone back and walked it of the office room. Teru slowly walked while shivering a bit. I looked at him and walked back in the room to get something.

I grabbed that something and walk back outside, heading it to Teru.

"Have this." I told him, he looked at him and at what I was holding, asking "Since when did you have a blanket with you?" I shrugged and only said "I forgot but just have it, you look cold so that can keep you warm. Or... i can always just cling on you." Teru didn't say anything looking at me, instead he turned around and said "Do whatever you want."

We walked around the school and then heard voices coming from around the hall.

"It's too late to go home, you'll freeze out there Yashiro!" It was...Kou.