The Companionship Between Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Theresa

Lord Andrew Charles Howard is Duke of Norfolk Territory and no woman dare turn him down as they never turned down his grandfather or great-grandfather in their time and Lord Frederick William Howard has a son out of wedlock named Lord William Patrick Howard in 2200 and Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior had a son of out of wedlock named Lord John Robert Howard in 2230.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR was different from his father and grandfather and he declared " I will not be unfaithful to my wife, Lady Patricia Eugenie."  and Lord Charles Andrew JR waited to divorce her before he married again and Lady Sarah and he had their daughter, Lady Frederica Wilhelmina was born on October 21, 2276.

By that time Lord Andrew Charles had married Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory and she had given birth to Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR golden hair heiress, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane on  May 1, 2275 and one month later Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa became Duke and Duchess of Norfolk Territory.

Their installation was  a grand occasion with all the United Federation of Planet Dignitaries and The President of The United Federation, Ellen Hathaway and the rest of Lords and Ladies on Star Base 12 attended their installation.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR walks around carrying his golden hair heiress in his arms " Look at my fine granddaughter, She will be the first of many Duchesses of Norfolk Territory." Lord Charles Andrew JR exclaims.

"I had three sons and the first two let me down but my youngest son didn't." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells everyone.

Lord Charles Andrew JR points to Lady Karissa " There is her mother, Lady Karissa and she gave me my golden hair heiress." Lord Charles Andrew JR states " I am have made her Marchioness of Pembroke Territory and my grandaunt was the last one to have the title." 

Lord Andrew Charles  Howard walks around greeting his guests and smiles and Lady Karissa walks around escorted by Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory.

Lord Richard William walks up with Lady Karissa and President Hathaway smiles " I have heard a lot about you from Lord Howard." President Hathaway tells her.

"Lord Charles Andrew JR tends to exaggerates a lot of about me, Madame President. " Lady Karissa tells her " I am not an aristocrat but I am married one." 

"Tell me something, Madame President. How long do you think this aristocracy will last on Star Base 12?" Lady Karissa asks.

"Lady Karissa. Lord Patrick William Howard and his entourage wrote the prime directive that governs Star-Base 12 and as long as the Lords follow it. The United Federation of Planets will come in and replace their government with ours." President Hathaway explains.

"Once they step over the boundaries and cease to follow the prime directive. The United Federation of Planets will come in and Star Base 12  will only have one governor." President Hathaway explains.

"The Lords that governs the territories will only govern their property." President Hathaway explains, "They will no longer have their territories." 

"I read the Lord Patrick William Howard wrote the prime directive with the The United Federation of Planets in 2165 after the birth of Lord Frederick William Howard." President Hathaway explains.

"Lord Beaufort,Lord Carey, Lord Stuart, Lord Grey, Lord Seymour and Lord Devereux all signed it too." President Hathaway explains.

"What were those prime directives Madame President?" Lady Karissa asks.

"Lord Patrick William and the other gentlemen wrote it that no Lord of any other territory could cross over to another territory without permission and where they meet them at the border." President Hathaway explains.