Commander Zhou picked up Dongzi and said happily, "It's called Uncle Zhou. This is your Uncle Cheng."

Dongzi shouted again, "Hello, Uncle Zhou, hello, Uncle Cheng."

"What a good thing. Uncle Zhou will take you out to play in the future. There are so many interesting places in the capital." Commander Zhou likes children the most, but he and his wife have not yet given birth to a man and a half a woman.

"Mom, here." Commander Zhou immediately put down his son and hurried to pick up his old lady. He couldn't help complaining in his heart. He said not to bring food or food, but he didn't listen. The bag was very heavy when he looked at a full bag.

"Mom, didn't you say don't bring these things? It's all at home." Although Commander Zhou's tone was a little impatient, Mrs. Zhou knew very well that her son was loving her.

After giving a sack of sack to head Zhou, Mrs. Zhou gasped and said, "It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter. What about Qingqing?" Qingqing is the wife of Commander Zhou.

"She has gone to school, and the room has been cleaned up for you."

"Okay, okay!" Mrs. Zhou is satisfied with this daughter-in-law everywhere. It would be better if she could have a grandson or granddaughter.

"Mom, come here. I'll introduce my comrades-in-arms to you. They are also here to pick up my family." Commander Zhou took Mrs. Zhou forward.

Seeing that Commander Zhou seemed a little difficult to carry a sack on his back, Deputy Commander Xu immediately came forward to help: "Commbarre Commander Zhou, I'll give you a hand."

"Thank you, young man." Mrs. Zhou smiled happily.

"Auntie, don't be polite to me. Just call me Xiao Xu." Deputy Commander Xu helped Commander Zhou put the sack on the ground and patted the daughter-in-law who was bowing his head to coax her daughter: "A Xiang, I'll introduce it to you. This is Commander Zhou's mother. Call my aunt."

Xiang turned his head shyly and shouted sweetly, "Aunt..." Unfortunately, another word stuck in his throat.

"It's you!" Mrs. Zhou was surprised and was immediately stunned on the spot.

"Well, Lao Xiao and others are out. Commander Zhou, I'll pick them up." After saying that, Commander Cheng immediately trotted.

"Mom, do you know Xiao Xu's daughter-in-law?" Commander Zhou didn't see the strangeness of his old lady and kept smiling happily there.

"So I knew each other. That's great, Xiang. You should visit the house of Commander Zhou more often in the future." Vice Commander Xu smiled happier than Commander Zhou. He was also worried that his daughter-in-law would be alone if she came to the military compound and could not make friends.

Xiang: "..."

Mrs. Zhou: "..."

Like an outsider: "..."

"Lao Xiao, here." Commander Cheng shouted while running.

Dani first saw Camp Cheng. Before he saw Xiao Fan, Dani saw him and pointed to that direction with a fleshy little finger.

However, the first thing she saw was not Commander Cheng, but the little boy standing with him.

When getting off the train, when the little boy was taken away by a crazy woman, although Danni didn't cry, she also made a scene for a long time, so their family left the station for the last time.

Commander Cheng took the heaviest wooden box in Xiao Fan's hand and joked, "You boy, it's not bad. One person carries three." Sure enough, with a daughter-in-law, you are full of motivation.

He is really envious...

Xiao Fan didn't have time to talk to him and asked, "Where's the car parked?"

"Come with me. Commander Zhou and others are also coming to pick up their families." Therefore, Commander Cheng walked at the front to lead the road.

Dani's eyes did not move away from the little boy. Roy kept bowing her head and paying attention to her feet. Xiao Xiao led rhubarb behind her back.

Commander Zhou was a little embarrassed. Mrs. Zhou was silent. Commander Zhou and Deputy Camp Commander Xu could not understand Xiao Jiujiu between women. They were still talking happily and talked happily. She even discussed when to go home for dinner.

The most embarrassing thing is A Xiang, a crazy woman, but she has some fluke. Maybe the regiment commander is a small official, and there is nothing to be afraid of!

"Lao Xiao is here. Look at how he smiled like, he almost announced that his daughter-in-law was coming all over the world." Commander Zhou saw Xiao Fan and Roy who followed him at a glance.

"Comm Commander Zhou, Deputy Commander Xu, what a coincidence, you also come to pick up. This is my daughter-in-law Roy, my sister Xiao Xiao, my eldest niece Danni, our dog rhubarb..." Xiao Fan introduced a large circle with a grin.

"Brothers and sisters, welcome." Commander Zhou took the lead in greeting.

"Hello, sister-in-law." Deputy Commander Xu also said hello.

"Daughter, it's you!" Mrs. Zhou held Loy's hand excitedly and hurriedly turned around and said to Commander Zhou, "You have to thank them very much. I bought a station ticket. They saw that I was pitiful and let me sit in their seat."

The old lady took Xiao Fan's hand gratefully: "Son, thank you for your hard work. You've stood all the way."

"Lao Xiao, this... Bro, I didn't say anything. I'll go to my house for dinner tonight and ask your sister-in-law to get some more dishes." Commander Zhou turned back happily and said to Deputy Battalion Xu, "And you, let's come together. It's lively."

Deputy Commander Xu nodded and said, "Then we're welcome."

Xiang: "Well, forget it. I just came today, and there are still a lot of things to sort out."

Deputy Commander Xu was an honest man. He didn't have so many twists and turns. He immediately looked at Commander Zhou apologetically: "Comm sorry, Commander Zhou, A Xiang and others came to the capital for the first time and were a little afraid of strangers. So we won't go today. Why don't we come to my house for dinner another day?"

"Cut..." Xiao Xiao couldn't stand it first. "She's not afraid of strangers. She should be shameless to see talents."