At this time, not only Roy can't stand it, but also other passengers can't stand it. They come out to accuse crazy women:

"Do you treat children like this? Are you still a person?"

"Even if your husband is the commander, I will be fair today. Is there any royal law?"

"Does your man know that you are so kind to children? Or do your men treat children so much?

"What's your man's name? Shall I ask the army? Does he often abuse children at home?

"..."

Crazy women are a little afraid of this time, but their momentum is still very stable: "It's none of your business for our family." After saying that, he sat back in the newly repaired seat.

Xiao Xiao suddenly realized, "Do you still want to call Rhubarb grandpa?"

The crazy woman didn't say anything, just as if she didn't hear it.

Rhubarb: "Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow..."

Xiao Xiao: "Sister-in-law, rhubarb seems to be very happy."

Rhubarb: "???" Are you all right?

Chapter 98: She is not afraid of strangers, right? She should be shameless to see talents.

Commander Cheng went to the transportation office to borrow a car early in the morning, and then drove the regiment commander and deputy battalion Xu to the railway station together last week.

The three of them parked their car near the railway station, and then found a prominent place outside the station to stand. At that time, the family members would see them at first sight as soon as they came out.

Deputy Battalion Xu's family came out first. He ran forward excitedly and took the luggage in his daughter-in-law's hand: "A Xiang, this luggage is too heavy. Are you tired?"

Xiang lowered her head shyly, and his voice could dripping gently: "I'm not tired."

Deputy Battalion Commander Xu immediately turned his head and looked at his daughter in his son's arms: "Dongzi, let me see my sister."

The little boy named Dongzi handed the little doll in his hand to his father.

"Dongzi, why don't you call someone? What did you tell you at home? Be polite when you see someone. Xiang said a little complaint.

"It's okay. They're all a family." Deputy Battalion Commander Xu didn't care much.

My son is not very close to him. He has been in the army all year round and rarely goes home.

"A Xiang, thank you for your hard work to take care of Dongzi." He can imagine how hard it takes for a woman to take care of her two children.

Xiang whispered, "We are a family. Are we talking about hard work?"

"Come here. I'll show you our regiment commander and battalion commander." Deputy Battalion Commander Xu immediately brought three people forward to say hello.

"Comm Commander Zhou, Commander Cheng, this is my daughter-in-law Xiang, my son Dongzi, and my daughter Pandi."

Xiang immediately greeted politely, and his voice was as gentle as ever: "Hello, Commander Zhou, and Hello, Commander Cheng."

Deputy Commander Xu patted his son on the shoulder again: "Dongzi, call someone quickly."

"Hello, Commander Zhou, and Hello, Commander Cheng." Dongzi's voice is not very loud, but it can be heard by the other party.