Manyata shakes her head and goes to her room leaving everyone tensed with what will happen.

Its morning. Manyata is in her room, crying. Kabir calls.

Kabir: Hey gabbar how are you?

Manyata remains silent.

Kabir: Manyata? Say something, whats wrong?

Manyata: Kabir... Uday

Kabir: what about Uday? is he ok?

Manyata: humara roka ho chuka hai. He hid this from me. I trusted him but he betrayed me. She tells him everything that went down yesterday.

Kabir: Manyata, it was not only Uday who hid this from you, all of us did. Its not only his fault. He didnt betray you. He wanted to tell you before also.

Manyata: he wanted to but he didnt na. Im not upset with the fact that i belong to Uday, neither am i upset that my roka is done. Im upset because the person i started to trust the most didnt bother telling me the truth. Im hurt because Uday was becoming a special part of my life, but he...

Kabir: shhh relax. Uday would never hurt you intentionally. He loves you alot. Everyone except for you has realised this. You're his life Manyata, his reason to breathe. Do you even know what he must be going through? You are hurt because he hid the truth from you, but what about you? You questioned his love manyata. You doubted him, you doubted his love for you. You called his love bullshit. What do you have to say about that?

Manyata: He doesnt love me  This is all fake. And if he does why hasnt he said it? I was giving him a speech about trusting him and not to hurt me yesterday and he didnt say a word. He could have then.

Kabir: He doesnt have to tell you this, he has showed it by his actions. Everyone knows this. I just hope you realise how much he loves you before its too late. You're very lucky to have a lover like him, afsos ke tumhe qadar nhi. Yes he didnt tell you but try thinking from his point of view.

Manyata cuts the call and sobs thinking of Kabir's words..

Manyata: why Uday, why are you doing this to me. I cant seem to hate you. But i cant accept this roka either. I dont even know why im being so difficult.

At devgarh, Av, Giri, DS, Brijraj and Komal are discusing the matter.

Av: im really tensed Maa sahab. Uday hasnt said a word since yesterday. I just hope everything goes back to normal.

Komal: same is the case with manyata. She has locked herself in her room since her outburst yesterday. What should we do Maa sahab?

Ds: they both need some time. Manyata Uday se pyaar krti hain but her ego is coming in between. Shes hurt that he didnt tell her before. Im sure Uday unhein manalein ge. His love isnt soo weak.

Brij: Hes Yuvraj Udayveer Singh. Humein Uday bete pe poora bharosa hai. Manyata has denied to accept this roka as shes angry right now but im sure once her anger melts and she realises how much Uday loves her, she will accept him. At the end of the day, she has started falling for him.

Giri: But maa sahab even after this if she doesnt accept this roka, its better if we dont force her. Hum manyata ki khushi chahte hain. I dont want to force her into anything. Shes like my daughter and i want her to be happy.

Av: yup Ma sahab, Mahraj is right. No one will force manyata. I know Uday manyata ko mana lein ge. But if he isnt able to, we will accept what Manyata wants and not force her.

All nod their heads. And the scene shifts to Uday and Jagat.

Jagat: Uday chill man, tu kyun romeo bana hua?