"I'm so sorry, Regulus. I just... You were having a panic attack, and you weren't listening, and I didn't know what else to do. So I remembered that I read somewhere that a kiss can help you hold your breath, and so I just thought... I am truly sor-"

"It's...it's alright. It's truly okay, Alexia. Thank you."

"Oh...yeah, you're welcome, but I didn't know what to do, one second you were having a nightmare, and the other you are awake and panicking" she kept explaining while Regulus was just looking at her, a smile almost invisible on his lips and a slight shade of red coloring his cheeks.

"Alexia"

"I tried to tell you to slow your breath,"

"Alexia"

He finally caught her attention.

"Yeah?"

"Thanks." he gave a gentle smile, and he received one back from her.

Both teenagers sat on the bed, not letting their eyes leave the other ones, but surely, like always, something has to interrupt them. A knock on the door. Alexia's eyes were the ones that left the intense eye contact first as she looked at the doors and walked toward them.

Just as the door was unlocked, she was greeted by her other four friends.

"Good morning, sleepy head." Theo was the first to walk in, others following after him. Felix was the last one to enter the room, and she stopped next to her only girl friend, giving her a knowing look.

"Nothing happened," the brunette girl spoke.

Felix looked at Regulus, who was still laying in bed, now one arm under his head as he talked with other boys. "Yeah, I can see."

"So, why are you two not ready yet? The party starts in less than an hour." Armand spoke.

"I, for one, already took a shower and was about to change when y'all walked in," Alexia replied, walking to her closet again.

"Uuu la la. Were you having a fashion show?"Herbet said as he sat on one of the sofas, his eyes on Regulus. Regulus, on the other hand, grabbed one of the pillows and threw it at the boys, but sadly, he caught it.

"Not nice, future Lord of the House of Black."

"Fuck off, Avery"

Others laughed at the two, but it was cut off as Felix started ushering the boys out of the room.

"Fe, now you're not nice" Theodore whined as she pushed him through the door out into the corridor the same as the other boys.

"Us girls, need some girl time and also to get ready for the party, so you can whine all you want, but we will see you at 7 p.m."

"What kind of torture you want us to go through, leaving us with this whining dipshit" Armand spoke rolling his eyes.

"Not my problem," Felix said and shut the door right in front of their faces and turned around, facing her best friend. "You better start spilling everything that happened."

Alexia chuckled. "Nothing happened."

"Ahhh, don't lie to me, I can see right through you." The blonde girl rolled her eyes as she jumped on the bed, staring at the sealing.

"I...I kissed him?" Alexia said not sure what happened just yet.

"YOU WHAT?!"

"But it- It's not what you think. He was havi-" but she was cut off.

"Theo owes me 5 galleons. Merlin, I told him you will be the first to kiss him, but NO Theo didn't believe me. Ha, that fucker will have to pay me up." Cheered Felix.