Chapter 1

Important:

y/n:Your/OCs Name

l/n:Lastname

n/n:Nickname

h/c:Hair Color

e/c:Eye Color

f/c:Favorite Color

f/f:Favorite Flower

{Time Skips}

(Author Note/Comments)

~POV~:Point Of View

{Over A Thousand Years Ago}

~Your POV~

"I Thought I Locked That Away..." I Muttered.

"I Broke The Lock." Angel Said, A Spoonful Of Ice Cream In His Mouth.

He Really Likes Ice Cream. I Wouldn't Mind Him Liking It If He Wouldn't Eat So Much It Makes Him Sick.

I Sat Next To Him And Leaned On His Shoulder.

"It's Still Weird." Angel Said, Putting His Bowl Down.

"Hm?" I Asked.

"That You Can Touch Me." He Answered. "It's Weird To Me."

"I'd Be Concerned If It Wasn't." I Laughed.

He Frowned.

"Is Everything Okay?" I Asked.

"You Can't Die But I Can." He Stated.

Sometimes I Forget Devils Can Die.

"You Revive." I Said, Hoping That'd Cheer Him Up.

"I Don't Remember Anything Though." He Reminded Me.

"I Can Still Come Find You." I Stated. "And Maybe I Could Remind You."

He Smiled Softly. I Cupped His Face In My Hands. He Jumped Back, Forgetting For A Second That I'm Immortal.

"Sorry..." He Mumbled, Looking Embarrassed.

I Laughed. He Intertwined His Fingers With Mine. He Really Isn't Used To This.

"You're So Tense." I Teased.

"As I Said, This Is Weird To Me..." He Mumbled.

{Present Day}(FYI, This Is Long Before Denji And The Others Join Public Safety.)

Angel's Died About A Hundred Or So Times Now. I Keep Finding Him. He Never Remembers Anything And I Can't Remind Him. It's Disheartening And, If I'm Honest Here, I've Given Up Trying To Remind Him But He Sometimes Still Find A Way To Love Me. Other Times He Just Tries To Kill Me. Either Way, His Reviving Is Always Interesting. He's So Different Every Time, Never The Same Angel Twice.

I Joined Public Safety To See If I Could Find Angel That Way. I Also Joined In Case They Find Him First, They Don't Kill Him. This Far No Success. Being A Devil Hunter's Strange. Most Have Contracts. I Don't Because I Don't Need It. The Dagger I Use Was Made By Angel, Or One Version Of Him, And Because Of My Immortality It Can't Leach My Life.

"y/n." The Boss Called.

"Yes?" I Asked.

"Could You Patrol With A Rookie Today?" She Asked.

I Nodded.

"Good. Good." She Muttered.

She Lead Me To Her Office. A Brunette Woman Shifted Anxiously. The Boss Introduced The Brunette As Mina Saiko. Makima Told Us Our Assigned Area And We Went On Our Way.

{An Hour And A Half Later}

"How Long Have You Been With Public Safety?" Saiko Asked.

"Awhile." I Stated.

"So A Few Months Or Years Or Something?" Saiko Asked.

I've Been With Public Safety 56 Years Now But If I Told Her, She'd Get Suspicious. She'd Say Things Like "But You Look So Young?", "How Old Are You?", Or "You're Joking, You're In Your 20s, 30s At Most!".

"You Could Say A Few Years." I Nodded.

People Started Screaming And Running. As People Rushed Passed Me, I Ran Towards The Commotion. Saiko Chased After Me.

"Hey! Wait!" She Yelled.

"No Time!" I Snapped.

As We Ran, Something Crashed Through The Building Ahead Of Us. A Devil Was Fighting Someone. A Man. No A Devil? Wait...I Know That Devil!

"Angel?" I Mumbled.

The Devil He's Fighting Is Big And...Weird. I Think It's The Ice Devil. You'd Think It'd Be Weak Because Ice Isn't Scary But Plenty Of People Are Scared Of It. Frozen Lakes, Icy Roads, Falling Icicles, And So On. It Looks Like Angel's Trying To Stop It. He Shouted Something That I Couldn't Hear On Account Of Screaming People, Cars Honking, Kids Crying, And The Building Falling. I Unsheathed My Dagger. As I Got Close, The Ice Devil Managed To Impale Angel. I Used An Overturned Car To Launched Myself At The Ice Devil. I Stabbed It And It Shattered. Guess Underneath The Ice Is Soft. I Stood Up From The Now Melting Ice.

"What Was That?! What...What Are You Doing?" Saiko Asked As I Went Over To Angel.

I Knelt Down. Angel's Still Alive. I Used A Piece Of Ice To Cut My Arm Then Open Angel's Mouth And Let Some Blood Dribble In.

~Angel POV~

I Opened My Eyes Partially. A Woman Looked Down At Me. She Dripped Blood In My Mouth. Why Is She Healing Me? Why Is She Touching Me?! I Could Kill Her!...Why Does She Seem So Familiar?

I Felt Myself Slip Unconscious.

~Saiko POV~

Miss y/n Picked Up The Winged-Devil. It Almost Looks Human. Without The Wings Or Halo I Wouldn't Know It's A Devil.

"What Are You Doing?! Why Did You Heal It?!" I Asked.

"Saiko, This Devil Was Trying To Stop The Other. It's Possible He Could Be Of Use As Devil Hunter." Miss y/n Explained. "There Are Already A Few Devil's Working As Devil Hunter's. What's One More?"

I Nodded, Unsure If This Is A Good Idea.

"Either Way, I Have Seniority And You Have No Say." She Added Coldly.

I Froze. Even Miss Boss-Lady Didn't Speak That Coldly.

{Some Time Later}

~Your POV~

"Do You Really Think Be Could Be Useful?" The Boss Asked Me.

I Nodded. I've Noticed Angel Slipping In And Out Of Consciousness. When He's Conscious, His Body Tenses Up. He Obviously Knows Someone's Carrying Him And Thinks He's Killing Them.

"Alright. Once He Wakes Up We'll Give The Angel Devil His Choice." The Boss Agreed.

"Is There A Place I Should Put Him?" I Asked.

"There's A Room Down The Hall." She Said. "Room 34."

I Nodded And Started To Walk Away.

"Oh? I Forgot To Ask. Saiko Said You Have Him Some Of Your Blood. Is It True?" She Asked.

"It Is." I Answered. "If He Died Out There Then We Wouldn't Have Been Able To Ask If He'd Be A Devil Hunter."

"Of Course." She Stated.

I Went To Room 34. I Placed Angel On The Cot.

"Make The Right Choice..." I Muttered.

I Headed Out.

"Thank...You..." I Heard Angel Mutter.

I Looked Back. His Eyes We're Open Halfway.

"You're Welcome." I Replied.

He Closed His Eyes And Drifted Off Again.

{Some Time Later}

I've Been Informed That Angel Agreed To Join Public Safety. He Has To Go Through Basic Training. Devils Who Join Public Safety All Have To Go Through It.