Chapter 1

"Sir, Sir one photo, Sir please Sir."
"Sir ek selfie."
"Darshan one picture, Sir say hello."
"Raval jii blue family ke liye kuch bol do."
"Darshan Raval how are you feeling after winning the best singer award."
"Darshan this was your best concert."
"We love you Darshan."
The whole crowd gathers towards the singer coming down from the stage after a successful concert. Darshan Raval, the shining star of the music industry who has been ruling the world with his music and winning people's hearts. This night he had a concert in Mumbai and over 20, 000 people were present there just to witness him sing and see him live.

Darshan walks down the stage with a smile, even though he is tired after three hours concert. His bodyguard and the security immediately comes near him to protect him from the crowd approaching towards him. He somehow walks inside his car and shuts the door. He waves him hand and pulls the glass of the car and says "Thank you for all the love Blue family. Take care."

"Bhai aap ghar chale jao", Darshan tells the driver after going a few minutes. Rohan, his driver looks at his puzzled "Sir? Who will drive?" "Rohan bhai main bhi gadi chala sakta hoon. You go home." He agrees after a long time and Darshan sits in the driver's seat. It is true that he is tired after a long concert but driving gives him a certain sense of calmness. He drives near the Marine drives and stops his car. He does not get down but just sits in the car and closes his eyes. He thinks about his life and his journey.

10 years have passed in this time. Darshan Raval, is no longer the nineteen year old boy whom the world saw for the first time in Rawstar. He is in his late 30s now, in his next birthday he will turn 38. But it is difficult to predict his age after seeing at his looks, he does not look a year older than 30. It is incredible how beautifully he has aged. His black hair has brown and golden highlights, his bread has grown and is groomed very well. He still wears his black ring in his left index finger. However even after so many years no one knows the importance of that ring, not even his blue family who is very important for him.

"Dada ek gulaab le lo na". Darshan opens his eyes and raises his head from the headrest of the car seat. He finds a little girl standing with two packets of red rose in both her hands. He opens the car door. The girl is about to repeat herself when she looks at his face for sometime and says "Aapko maine kahi dekha hai...par yaad nahi aa raha meko" she says with a cute pout, "aap ek gulaab le lo na. Ek gulaab 10 ka hai". He puts his hand on her head and says "aap na mujhe ye do packet hii de do." The girl looks at her confused. It is strange for someone to buy two whole packets of rose. Darshan gives her a two thousand ruppee note and takes the two packets of flowers. The girl looks at the man standing in front of her with tears in her eyes, while he just smiles beautifully. She bends down to touch his feet when Darshan holds her "eeyy kya kar rahi ho aap?" "Aap bhagwan ji ho, sacchi mein. Aai baba boltein hain, bhagwan dua suntein hain..par aap sach mein bhagwan ho!" Darshan gently pats her cheeks, "khush raho beta. Main thodi na koi bhagwan hoon! Bhagwan se bas yehi dua karo ki aap aapki aai baba ke saath humesha khush raho."

Darshan comes home and slowly opens the apartment door. He finds Diksha sitting in the dinner area, still working with her laptop. There is not even a hint of age in her looks. She seems to look even more gorgeous than before. Her hair was tied in a high messy bun. She is sitting on the chair with her legs folded. Now she wears glasses. After leaving a sigh, she removes the glasses and rubs her face. Darshan walks up to her hugs her. He kisses on her cheek and asks "stressed?" She smiles "Sometimes it gets a little hectic. Anyways how was your concert? Divya and I were infact watching the live video..you sang so well."

Darshan sits in front of her and pulls her chair towards him. "You surprise me every f****** time Diksha. You had so much work and you spent three hours watching my concert?" She smiles and puts her hand on his chest "Once a Darshaner, always a Darshaner. And Mr Raval I am your first fan, how can I do the heinous crime of not watching your concert? Ishh..never!!" He smiles and brings one bunch of red roses from a big plastic. "For me?" Diksha asks surprisingly, to which Darshan nods.