ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 59 {ᗯE ᕼᗩᐯE ᗩ GᑌEᔕT}☕️

Comenzar desde el principio

Struggling to reach it, the young girl from before toddles up "Bluebells, cockshells. Eenie, miny..."

Falling still the girl bumps into me, pulling me from my hanging stage.

She looks at me smiling as my pull string speaks "You're my favourite deputy."

Her name is call again form a waiting car. She calls out a quick "coming" before slinging her backpack off, placing me inside, zipping it shut.

"Oh great" I grumble to myself, my leg thrown over my shoulder

(Flexie queen)

Trying to hold myself together I have re joined the group.

Bullseye too is deeply disappointed, looking back at the door he left through.

Coming up to pat is back, Jessie comments "Oh, it's gonna be okay, Bullseye."

Buzz supports her point "Woody's going to college with Andy. It's what he's always wanted."

Mr Potato Head dismisses the thought "Ah, he's crazy. College is no place for a toy."

Mrs Potato Head agrees with a sharp flick of her index finger "Toys are for play time."

Looking outside at windows, Hamm looks through the many paintings "Speaking of play time, they're lining up out there!"

"How many?" I ask solemnly, still disappointed by the fact I was literally left behind.

You'd think I'd be excited after all these years, but I've got a bad gut feelings that starting to bubble away, and I don't think it's simply just anxiety, this is more.

"There must be dozens!" Hamm replies.

Rex as enthusiastic as ever bounces around "Oh, I can hardly wait."

"Places everyone."

We dash, sorry, they dash I drag my feet across the room, scattering ourselves out.

Looking around as I sit down I see many of the other toys hiding in the nooks and crannies of the room, Dashing away from the eye.

The bell chimes through the room, signalling the break is over.

"At last! I'm gonna get played with!" Rex dashes up to the door, standing right in its path.

Looking over to Buzz we lock eyes, he knows something isn't right either.

Buzz begins to express our concern "Uh, Rex..."

Rex mutters out "Come to papa!"

The door slams open, little toddlers flood the room.

All I can think to myself is 'Holy Shi-'

Through out the chaotic day I see split seconds of colours and items wizzing by myself. Kids throw us, wack us,toss, throw, kick, just all in all abuse us. Its horrendous to endure.

My body tightly clutched in a child's hand who's running across the room, I see Jessie hair dunked into a pot of paint and smothered onto a pinned piece of paper.

Hamm is showered in glitter, while Rex is behind used as a literal hammer, being consistently pounded against wooden pin blocks. A kid in the corner is sitting, shoving potato's heads parts up his nose and in his ear.

Other kids, much like the one who grabbed me sprint around the room, some with popping pushers giving some kids unfortunate rides.