"But...isn't it too much?" Xiao Xiao smacked her tongue. My brother's ability to spend money almost exceeded that of her sister-in-law.

She has never seen her sister-in-law bring such a big bag to her home.

Xiao Fan: "..." I thought he would be praised.

He embarrassedly unloaded the things. He should take it to the kitchen and the one who should take it back to the bedroom... He could only put it in the hall for the time being.

Roy accompanied Danni to take a nap in the bedroom, while Rhubarb played in the yard by himself. Seeing Xiao Fan coming back, he wagged his tail happily and followed him wherever he went.

Although Xiao Fan's voice was very light, Roy was woken up, mainly because she slept shallowly and her brain was still in the shock of Xiao Lianhua's rebirth.

This lake is really poisonous!

After getting up and washing up, as soon as he went out, he saw a lot of things piled up on the table of the hall, basically food, and some children's toys.

At the bottom of the toy, there is a big red scarf with a thick letter next to it.

"Iyi."

Xiao Fan suddenly appeared, which scared Roy. She couldn't help complaining in her heart that there was no sound no matter how she walked!

Xiao Fan picked up the envelope on the table and forcibly stuffed it into Roy's hand: "Iy, this is the subsidy for my last task. Put it away and buy whatever you want." He will work harder to make money in the future. Even if he can't let her live a little princess, she will be richer than most families.

Roy didn't need to open it. Just touching the thickness of the envelope, he knew that there was a lot of money in it.

Of course, she couldn't take them down and put them back into Xiao Fan's hand to avoid his fiery eyes: "Xiao Fan, I didn't joke with you yesterday. Those words were also thought about by me. Take this money yourself. I'm sure I won't accept them."

Taking other people's hands, this is still Xiao Fan's hard-earned money.

Besides, she is now a 10,000-yuan household. What is the concept of 10,000 households? There may not be few in Shazhou County!

Xiao Fan didn't care and stubbornly stuffed it back to her hand: "Then you can take it as me and Xiao Xiao, as well as Da Ni's living expenses. You can't let you save money to support a family."

What he said was also reasonable. Roy felt that if he didn't accept it, it would make Xiao Fan really lose face.

Therefore, she did not refuse, but did not put it all into her pocket, but took out half of it, about a thousand.

Then, in Xiao Fan's extremely surprised eyes, he put the money in a dilapidated cabinet mezzanine in the hall.

This is the place where the original owner used to hide money, because she thought the most dangerous place was the safest place.

Roy didn't know it. Later, Xiao Xiao got acquainted with her and complained about it.

In order not to let people collapse too thoroughly, she simply hid the money here.

Xiao Fan took the remaining 1,000 yuan in the envelope, which was a little unknown.

"You can keep those by yourself. A thousand yuan is enough to support your family." It's not just enough to support the family, but also a lot of families.

As long as Roy was willing to accept it, Xiao Fan felt that the two still had a play, and he was no longer reluctant. He wrote lightly, "It's enough for me to keep 10 yuan a month." Leave all the extra to them.