The aunt hesitated and didn't know what to do. Roy was impatient and roared, "Come on, don't you want to save him?"

The voice was a little loud, which scared Danni to tears. The aunt immediately took Da Ni and coaxed.

Roy hugged the boy from behind, clenched his fist in his left hand under his rib arch, hugged his left fist in his right hand, and hit him hard to the back.

The aunt watched her good grandson tossed around like Loy. Several times, she wanted to stop him, but she was scared back by Roy's fierce eyes.

"Pop." A rib spit out of the boy's mouth, and his whole body finally slowed down and his face recovered little by little.

Roy helped the boy back on the stool and said softly, "It's okay. Don't be afraid. I'll pour you a glass of water."

She walked back to her original table and picked up the thermos cup on the table, which contained half a cup of hot water. The rest of the milk powder just brewed out of Danni was boiled with the space spiritual spring water.

Roy took an empty bowl, poured a glass of hot water for the boy, blew it before handing it to him: "Drink water slowly."

The boy didn't move, and the aunt hurriedly said, "Zhouzhou, it's okay. We're not afraid."

The boy still didn't move.

Roy only knows how to coax a child as big as Danni, the four- or five-year-old boy in front of her is beyond her ability.

At this time, Dani's fleshy little hand grabbed the boy's hand and shook it like this...

Finally, the boy suddenly picked up the bowl helplessly and drank up the water inside.

Roy: "..."

She asked, "How's it going?" Are you better?"

The boy nodded and didn't say anything.

The aunt was finally relieved and looked at Roy gratefully, "Thank you, eldest sister. I'm sorry. My grandson hasn't liked to talk since he was a child. Don't mind."

"It's okay." When Roy was an intern in the hospital, he met all kinds of patients, and it was normal to be eloid.

Since the boy was fine, the rest of the store returned to his desk to continue eating. Roy picked up Danni and was ready to go back to his table.

But she hugged, she hugged, she...

Dani, a little nymphomaniac, actually dragged the boy and didn't let go.

"Dani, let go." Roy was a little embarrassed. The child began to be obsessed at such a young age.

"It's okay. Come and eat together, Daniel, right?" The aunt enthusiastically carried Dani back and leaned closer to her grandson, making it less laborious for Dani to hold her grandson's hand.

Roy had no choice but to move his little wonton and Danni's bottle to this table.

"Here you are." Roy stuffed the bottle into Danni's hand, thinking she would let go of the little boy's hand.

As a result, she temporarily learned to hold the bottle in one hand, and the other hand still held the handsome guy in the other hand.

The aunt was simply amused: "Dani also likes Brother Zhouzhou. She is so discerning."

Roy: "..."

After Roy saved the boy, the aunt was very grateful. Originally, she ordered two dishes and one soup on the table, but she added a few more hard dishes: "Big girl, don't be polite to me. Thank you very much today. If I hadn't met you, our boat..."

Divorce! I Don't Want To Be A Cannon Fodder In The 70sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें