Chapter 11-12

Mulai dari awal

Sister Wang was stunned for a second and immediately returned to her high face: "The two bicycles cost a total of 310 yuan, plus 10 industrial vouchers."

Roy put Danni in the arms of Xiao Xiaoxiao, who was still stunned, took out a pile of unity and industrial vouchers from his pocket, and directly dumbfounded Sister Wang.

"Number one." Roy handed over 310 yuan and 10 industrial vouchers.

Sister Wang's face was about to turn into pig liver. She stalemate for a long time before she squeezed to take over the money to issue an invoice.

After waiting for Sister Wang to leave, the little girl immediately apologized to Xiao Xiao and Roy: "Sorry, I..."

"It's not your problem. Don't say sorry." Roy shook his head. In any era, there were snobbish eyes with dog eyes.

She can't look down on people's eyes, and she will also teach Xiao Xiao and Dani not to look down on people's eyes, but if she encountersnobbish eyes with low dog eyes, she can only directly hit money on people's faces and give shameless faces.

"Sister-in-law, I don't really need a bicycle, you don't need it..." Xiao Xiao summoned up her courage and whispered.

"You need to walk back and forth for an hour and a half every day. You are still a shift student now. Don't you want to spend all your time studying?"

Roy really didn't buy a bicycle to fight for breath. She also considered that it was inconvenient for Xiao Xiaoxiao to go to school.

And she may ride a bicycle in the streets and alleys to explore business opportunities in the future, and she really needs two bicycles at home.

"Your sister-in-law is so kind to you." The little girl said with envy.

Xiao Xiao immediately turned on the mode of boasting her sister-in-law: "My sister-in-law is fine. She is not only beautiful and kind-hearted, but also cooks very delicious. Really, every time I..."

"All right, stop! You are not afraid that your sister-in-law will be robbed so poised!" Roy embarrassedly picked out a supply and marketing agency.

Xiao Xiao: "..." It's really possible!

She smiled at Roy, and saw Sister Wang coming from a distance, the little girl from the supply and marketing agency immediately returned to her serious face and stood upright.

Sister Wang has just been faced, and she can't get tough at all. She believes that as long as she dares to force half a word, the woman in front of her can buy all the bicycles in the warehouse.

...

After getting the bicycle, the two pushed the car to apply for a certificate, and Danni could only be temporarily put in the basket.

Roy poked her sluent face: "Little guy, if you are wronged, stay in it for a while."

Dani thought she was playing games with her. She kept jumping happily with her little feet and babbling saliva in her mouth.

Xiao Xiao couldn't ride a bicycle, so Roy could only walk with her and push the cart.

Xiao Xiao thought about it again and again, but she still felt sad. This bicycle is too expensive.

But... Forget it, I bought it all. Anyway, my brother will send more than 100 yuan to my home every month.

Xiao Fan can't spend much money by himself. The food and penetration army will take care of it. He doesn't have a hobby of smoking and drinking, so he can leave up to 10 yuan a month, and the rest will be sent home.