meh.

Chapter 2....

"The day is gonna be long and tiring for sure" Maria silently guessed. Maria asked Farite what they had next. Farite replied saying potions. Farite showed her which locker she had. Maria had locker four hundred eight. Maria uttered the word open and on command the locker swung open. "Cool" said Maria, whispering under her breath. Inside there was already notebooks and even a pencil case for her classes. She grabbed a book with a yellow and purple striped cover plus the ladybug pencil case.

The lock floated and swished around before locking up. After she got what she needed.They both rushed to class, before they could be late. The teacher they had was named Ms Eskerode. Maria and Fulta sat next to each other. For the class they didn't do potions right away. They instead took notes on how to make healing potions, poison potions and even invisibility potions.

Maria wrote her name on her book first. The class took notes for an hour. It was very boring at first, but Maria managed to focus and genuinely started to feel fascinated about the interesting facts she was learning. Maria put her notebook and pencil case away and she along with Farite went to combat class after. It took place in the field right next to the school.

The teacher they had was very energetic which surprised Maria. The teacher had short light brown hair with streaks of pink and gray eyes with fair skin. She was very beautiful. She wore a light green shirt that said I don't care in white. She wore dark blue shorts. Her name was Mrs Dymond. The teacher explained why they need strength. "Yes, you have your wand" "But it can't protect you all the time"

"For example, if you come across any of the dangerous creatures out there you're gonna need strength to equal them" "Plus your wand could get knocked out of your hand easily if you don't cast a spell quickly" "If you can't fight when that happens, you're dead" the teacher said, stating the consequences coldly. The teacher brightened after like nothing happened. "It's not likely, but if someone happens to be nearby and saves you, then hooray!" The class started right after. Maria and Farite were delighted to find out they were partners. Farite flipped her hands in a gesture. Maria came at her with quick agility. Maria sent out a punch, but Farite dodged.The Farite sent a kick toward Maria.

But she flipped back before she could fall. She ran at Farite and tackled her to the ground with force but Fulta threw her off. Maria landed on the ground and got back up. Farite ran at Maria and sent a punch which Maria blocked with her elbow. They went toe to toe, pushing and shoving. They were panting, clearly out of breath. Farite ran again, ready to kick once more. Maria reacted quickly by sticking out her leg and tripping her. The wind got knocked out from Fulta's lung. Maria cheered mentally. She got down at Fulta's level and started tickling her. Fulta's loud cries and laughter could be heard. Fulta squealed and shouted "I give!" Maria smiled in delight and satisfaction then got off her.

The teacher whistled and signaled for the students to come over. "You all did good" she said praising them. At that moment the teacher got interrupted by a shout. A student was late. The girl panted. "You're late Rika" the teacher said tsking. The girl rolled her eyes. She had long curly black hair.

She then proceeded to join her friends. Maria didn't know the girl, but from what she just saw, she knew the girl had a major bad vibe. Maria shook it off and turned her attention to the teacher. The teacher said that for the next hour they were going to be playing tag.

The teacher took her whistle and blew. The game began. Farite and Maria chased each other determinedly. After a bit, the two decided to sit down away from the game and chat for the remaining half. Farite explained who Rika was. She apparently came from the most powerful and richest family of witches.The Melo family.

"Ever since she came here, she's been an asshole to everyone" Maria nodded, processing and taking in what she just heard. The teacher whistled and they both got up. The teacher gave them a heads up. That all of them were going on a field trip for fun as a reward for their hard work. They were all going to a town called Meadow for a month.The students cheered and whooped.