"Halloween"

Max

Halloween finally came around and me and Lucas didn't have costumes. Mabel was the Joker.

Dipper - "Okay sis, I'm glad that you're Joker again but remember what you did last year?"

Max - "What did she do?"

Mabel - "It's called being in character, bro, bro."

Dipper - "You played Joker too well and scary and the kids ran away from you."

Lucas - (Chuckle) "Really?"

Dipper - "Yep."

Mabel - "Come on, it's Halloween."

Dipper - "I know it's Halloween and you want to have fun again but I don't want a repeat of last year."

Mabel - (Sigh) "Fine. I'll take it easy and I won't scare any kids."

Dipper - "Good."

Wendy - "Hey guys, Happy Hallow - Ah! (Sigh) Seriously, Mabel? Joker again?"

Mabel - "Why does everyone hate me as the Joker?"

Dipper - "They don't hate you, sis. They just don't like the way you play him."

Mabel - (Sigh) "Okay. Well, I'm heading to Candy's party. She likes me as the Joker."

Dipper - "Okay have fun and bring back "Candy"."

Mabel - "Haha, I saw what you did there."

Mabel left.

Wendy - "And then there were 3. So what do you guys want to do?"

Max - "What do you guys normally do for Halloween?"

Dipper - "Well me and Wendy try to find the scariest movie and we watch it."

Max - "Together?"

Wendy - "Yes."

Lucas - "Are you 2 - "

Wendy - "Uh, (Chuckle) it's - "

Dipper - "It's complicated."

Wendy - "We don't know yet."

Dipper - "Yeah."

Max - "Well who has a crush on who?"

Wendy - "It's a long and funny story."

Max - "Well you 2 better figure it out quick because you're so cute together."