Chapter 2 (1236.)

Chapter 2: Body

"Simply in! Near the river, a suspected child's body was discovered, and now experts are looking into the child's death's potential causes."

Today at the restaurant is frantic, just like any other day, and everyone is rushing out. The information that a news reporter recently released will not leave my head.

I could see Edna, who was holding a plate, being stopped either by food from a distance.

The expression on Luigi's face indicates that he has already seen the news; he is standing outside the restaurant. We three might have conducted that Ravenous murder without anyone knowing. No one else will probably have found out unless someone appears to have done…

At precisely 12:00 PM, the restaurant's patronage starts to decline. Edna and Luigi both came through to me.
I keep my cool and don't say anything, but Luigi exclaimed, "I'm terrified Urenus! What if they discovered some evidence which thus lead to us?!" in fear.

Edna and Luigi nodded in agreement when I added, "If that thing happened, you know that the one revealed it is no other than me or Edna." I didn't want to "Keep the faith or even believing someone."

Trust issue.

I am Urenus, and hearing what Edna said is too good to be true. "We should just trust each other, like what me and Luigi do.

Promise, it's difficult to trust her.

The crime scene is not far from here, so we are back to what we were doing as someone has made a reservation for both the entire restaurant.

It's rare to have this kind of reservation.

"When does the person who made the reservation due to show up?

The entire restaurant was silent, and nobody planned to speak, so Anna asked a question that we were both thinking about at the time. It's been more than an hour, but no one has yet showed up.

Kring.

Someone had entered, as indicated by the sound of the doorbell. We all turned our heads, and not just one, but numerous things caught our attention.

Edna and Luigi's eyes are filled with horror, and I'm not sure how I appear right now.

Our manager said the policeman looked like a friend and asked, "Oh boss! It appears like your inquiry took a long time! Is there a lead yet?"

"We still haven't uncovered any leads, therefore we're in a hurry to look into this. Tell us if you notice someone strange, Bert! " The police yelled back, and Edna appeared to know what was going to happen as she smirked in the shadows.

I could see the horror and terror on Luigi's face when Edna said, "Sir, this Luigi looks suspicious." She has poor timing as well as makes poor jokes.

Everyone was hushed at the police's serious query, "Why? Did he kill someone or did you kill someone?" He looked at me, then back at Luigi.

Oh no...

We all held our breath as we all waited to hear what Edna would say next because one incorrect word from her would ruin everything.

"What are you saying? Are you out of your mind?! Edna!” Luigi shouted that makes him more guilty. FVCK.

"You killed my heart HAHAHA!" Edna said.

"HAHAHAHA you are to serious right now, what's the tea?" The police said. It seems like only the two of them (Edna and Sarge) understand each other, it's a bit suspicious...

We just laughed later, my partner did the same.

Move on with that. On the other side is Yandee.

"Yandee said, "Fvck this life!" as the father's shotgun was pointed at him. "Capodecina! I lost my brother, who is your son, and my mom, which is your wife. Yet you are sitting in that damn chair and doing your job as if we are just a part of some kind of mafia's thing."

"Are you sick and tired of living? Shame on you, you little child! You bring this family into disrepute!" His father yelled,

Yandee exclaimed angrily, "Son? Family? I assumed I was simply on a reality show because I never felt like you treated me like a father should." He is overflowing with his ruthless existence.

Yandee's father, a fvcking mafia boss yelled, "You will be the next one to sit here, you will start tomorrow and whether you like it or not you will obey what I want."

Capodecina.

"I'm sick of cleaning up after all your s**t," His father said.

"Dad, are you going to ask how I am? I'm tired, and it's stifling," Yandee said in disbelief.

"I am your son, not a damn toy!"
You lost my respect when you keep on doing that.

"Pity" His dad said.

"No dad, you're selfish remember? All this was for yourself from the beginning. We never became a family in this fvcking mansion!"

The site is located on the other side of the river.

"Still no leads, wtf gives? The execution is overly flawless.

Everyone was astonished when the lifeless child's little finger suddenly moved, many were worried but subsequently ignored it.

"Keep your toddler moving!"

"Alive and well."

BY A THIRD PERSON

It appeared as though a miracle had occurred; it is unexplainable how the youngster who had been tossed into the river and was already in the mortuary but was still alive  99% suddenly came back to life.

firm hold at the top.

The child was transported right away to the hospital, but nobody would let them in since they were being stopped by so many people.

Inside the hospital, even the cops are not allowed. When they were away from the hospital a few hours later, it spontaneously detonated, taking souls of everyone.

All the cops could see the explosion from the restaurant, and even Uranus could see the dark smoke. When they heard the thunderous explosion, even the market patrons temporarily halted what they were doing.

Oh my God, we're going to die!

"The world is coming to an end!"

'The end is imminent!'

"I apologize sincerely. Fr Fr!"

It will indicate when the door was wide open, even though you believe you know when it was.

"What if I back down right now out of fear for what might occur? What if they reject me when I reveal who I really am? What if I gasp for air and the large doors open?" Anna said.

"I'd like to lie just once today." Anna said.

Anna gasped in astonishment and covered her mouth with both hands when the police said, "White guilty eyes and small white lies, I act dumb but I always knew."

Anna remarked to the police officer who had been her longtime partner, "You talk to her maybe did even worse, I stayed silent so I could keep you." In his eyes, the policeman displayed guilt.

The police patted Anna's hand and said, "Ain't it funny."

"I'm tired, let's stop this, baby!" Anna said.

Nobody who was watching them could help but feel sympathy for them. In this community, they are referred to as "lovebirds," although the time passed simply like a drive to Malibu.

Surge apologised to Anna, who was inconsolable in her tears, saying, "I'm sorry. Maybe we did that too, but she's exceptional.

"But it is all reused!" Anna scream.

Anna cried out in desperation, but the policeman went away. Anna left whereas still standing and sobbing nonstop.

LOVE CAN BE TOXIC.