꧁•⊹٭Prolouge 3٭⊹•꧂

𝗬/𝗡 𝗟/𝗡

??? 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆𝗮𝗿𝗱(?)

*Ahem* said the man "This is night Raven college." 'Don't tell me.. ' I thought that before the other words came out of his mouth  "It is an institution for students the world over demonstrat a rare aptitude for magic. It is the most prestigious academy of its sort in all of twisted wonderland" 'I'M IN TWISTED WONDERLAND?! WHY ISN'T YUU HERE?!' (Author is here!! Here y/n knows that twisted wonderland exists and knows most of it's plot due to playing it before back to the story line!) "And I am dire Crowley. Having been entrusted with it's care by the chairman, I serve as headmage" I mentally prepared myself for what's about to happen next! A MENTAL PANIC! Okay y/n remember what Yuu said... "Magic?!" Academy?!" I said with shock in my voice. Thank GOD! For those classes. "Only those who the dark mirror perceives as having a talent for magic are admitted to the college. Those who are selected are summoned to the campus through those 'gates' which can appear at anywhere." I mentally sighed I prepared myself for the orientation.. "A black carriage bearing one such gate should have come to meet you.". . . I kinda knew this gonna happpeennnn ugghh I can't remember much.. " I do kinda remember crossing a dark forest..." I said slipped out of my tounge..  Oops. Sir Crowley said "That black carriage serves to receive a student chosen by the dark mirror. It too bears a gate that connects to this campus. And as you know, sending a carriage to meet someone on a special day is a time-honored tradition."... So I got kidnapped.. Huh. " So this carriage dragged me here against my will? That's new." "MMMMMMMFFFFFFHHHHH MFFFFFHHHHHHH" Grim tried to speak. Keyword TRIED. "Now, let us attend your orientation.

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥/𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿

A short Red headed boy spoke up " We're done with orientation and from assignments? All right, new students- let me be clear. At heartslabyul, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with y our head!" Then followed by that tanned, no is tanned the right word (correct me if I'm wrong!) With dark brown braids(and lion ears but we can't see them CAN WE TWST?)*Yawn* Well, that ceremony was as boring as ever. I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanaclaw, follow me." A boy with glasses and light white blue idk? Hair said these lines tell me what you think"New students! Allow me to be the first time congratulate you on your achievement. As dorm leader of Octavinelle house, I am honored to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be a fulfilling campus experience." Idk but he seems shady.
A handsome boy with blonde, and purple tips spoke up "Hey, does anyone know where the headmage went? He disappeared mid way through the ceremony.." A tablet said "some headmage he is." Then a boy with white hair and red eyes says "Maybe he had a tummy ache?" The headmage burst the door open "𝘐 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵!"
-------------
We are ending it here for now because I wanted to ask do we make project sekai a game in twisted wonderland and idia knows it? Or do we just let them be?
Say it in the comments!!