Interesting meet✨

Location : Building Time : afternoon

!!Lay's pov!!

I woke on my bed and got up to change but then I heard noises outside the room. I was curious and went out to look, I walked out of the room and saw Blay and Kan talking to a person. I looked at the person and went shocked, the person they're talking to was the person I saved days ago-!?. I stood still in shock, suddenly I caught him staring at me- I quickly run back to my room, and thought "Why was he here?! I didn't know he's coming to this place-" in panic. "But the way he looked at me.. What does that mean-?.." I thought . "I think he don't remember us..because we covered our face with a cloth-" i thought again. I calmed myself down and changed my clothes, then I heard Kan begging for something. And of course- I went to check- I walked out of my room and heard Kan saying " Please, we need a cure to bring Hika back to normal..!". "As I said.. No. " the person replied (Kye). "Why not? We really need that cure for Hika.." Blay talk to Kye. "What's going one here?" I started asking. "Oh, Lay your awake. " Blay replied. "Yeah, but the real question is what's going on here?"I said. "We're trying to ask Kye to help us get the cure to turn Hika back to normal.. " Blay response."Oh cmon, let's be stupid","Because the ingredients of the remedy were rare. And I don't want to do it. " Kye replied . " Are you sure you didn't say it because you didn't want to do it? "I said. "If so, what should I do? You're willing to help?" I said again. "Oh~ what makes you think I don't want to do it~? " Kye started saying. I feel uncomfortable when he said that-. Then he teleported to me- and said " If you want me to help, you have to come for an exchange~". "What are you doing!? "Blay started shouting. I calmed myself and said " Don't worry, Blay. I'm sure he won't do anything to me.. -" . Everything started to turn a little darker and I told Kye " If I agree with your first verse, you must promise to help us.. ". "Ok~ As long as you haven't break the agreement."He said. "This guy might be very dangerous.." I thought while looking on the other way.

Location : The nether

(Narrator)

They went to the nether , when they went through the portal they all fell to the floor except Kye. After they got up Kye told them "I'm telling you right here that the following will be your duty and I will be watching you guys up there.""As for you, you need to took a way the get the tears from the God of fire." Kan then said "Don't worry, we can handle it and thank you for helping us." with a fine face. "And where is the God of fire here? " Blay then started to ask. "I'll handle this myself." Kye them said.

(And ofc video time :])
And again you can watch the whole video if you want, I'm lazy to write down where you need to watch TnT just enjoy
!!ALSO SOME THINGS MIGHT ARENT THE SAME IN THE VIDEO!!

Sorry guys there's a problem- I can't put the videos here because I can't save or publish this part..now idk what should I do..

(Narrator)

After they finished what they needed, they gathered together to leave the nether but Kye's portal doesn't work. And then few minutes later, a portal appeared infront of them. They don't really trust it but it's their only way out. They went through the portal and got out of the nether. When the got back to land, Lay looked around and got a shocked face. " Why hello!" a mysterious person(Otto who's in disguise) sitting at the fountain. " Do I know you?.. " Kye asked. "Well if you come here closer maybe you can know me. " the person respond. Kye walked towards to get a closer look but then someone grabbed his hand tightly. It was Lay, he pulled him closer to him. "Hey! What you doing!? "Kye yelled. Lay didn't respond a thing. Kye and the mysterious person looked at Lay and went shock. Lay expression was very angered, which make him frightening.(if you know what expression I'm talking about-)

!!CLIFFHANGERS!!
Why isn't this interesting 😌I'm trying to make you guy's question yourself what's going to happen next~😘anyways thanks for reading!😆love y'all!