swora

JUST IMAGINE THTA FORA IS 22 YEARS OLD BRUV <33

  Dora's point of view

I felt like someone was spying on me so I looked around my surroundings to see who it was. I heard a slight rustle of the bushes and immediately turned my head to the sound. Boots was looking for bananas because he was hungry so I was left alone in the woods.

I would've gone back to Diego's house but since we just recently broke up, I have a feeling that the tension between us might be awkward.

I got a bit carried away by my thoughts and I almost didn't see the orange figure moving at a fast speed. But then again I said Almost. I turned around to see my biggest enemy right in front of me. I rolled my eyes and said "what do you want asshole" coldly.

He snickered and said "to see your beautiful face," he said. That comment made my face heat up but I immediately realized who I was talking to.

I scoffed and scowled at him. "I never thought that my little talkative bitch was Speechless," he said while taking a step forward.

I took a step back, still scowling at him. He sensed my slight fear and he smirked. He kept on stepping forward until my back hit a tree.

I was on the verge of sweating and just getting out of there but his arms were beside my head, cornering me in the trees. "I'm not your little talkative bitch." I spat trying to sound brave.

"Oh but you are," he said, his face leaning closer to mine, your noses touching and I could feel his hot breath against my face.

"Aren't you" he continued while I looked at the ground, trying to find a way to get out of his arms. He noticed this so he gently lit his delicate fingers on my chin, lifting it to face him. "Do I make you nervous, love?" he said.

Oh, that nickname. I felt my face, once again heat up but I shook it off and shook my head in denial. "Really?" He said, leaning closer and closer but stopping when our lips almost met.

"Then why don't you tell me how this feels." He said in a soft but deep voice. He leaned in until our lips met and I felt a strange wave go throughout my body.

After recovering from the shock of what he just did, I kissed him back and I felt his lips tug a small smile against mine.

His arms snaked around my waist and I moved my hands into his neck. We both pulled out, out of breath and still recovering from the shock of what the hell just happened.