She was in a spinny wheel chair, placing the screwdriver on her desk, spinning it's direction towards her. "What do you want this time?"

"Uhm, hehe, can you... Help me with something?"

"... Which is?"

"I was being clumsy, and well-"

"When have you NOT been clumsy?"

"Shut up! I'm getting there; remember that eraser one of those cute boys gave me in school?" Rizu smiled nervously, scratching the back of her neck. "Ah, this desperate kid.' Yuriko rolled her eyes, making Rizu continue her sentence. "Uhuh, and what about it?"

"Can you help me go downstairs in the kitchen and help me find it? It kinda..." Rizu looked away, pressing her index fingers together while a blush of embarassment formed onto her face. "Got lost somewhere..?"

A pregnant silence fell upon between them, making Yuriko hide her face in her hands. "... Oh my goodness gracious. That's it? That's all you had to ask me for? Why can't you go downstairs and get it yourself?" She was ready to punch a wall.

"Come onnn!!" Rizu pleaded, walking towards her as she placed her hands onto Yuriko's shoulders. "It's only for today, and I just needed someone to help me find that thing!" She kneeled down, holding her hands together to bring those desperate puppy eyes.

"Oh god not this." Yuriko begged, trying to avoid those eyes.

"Pleaseeee??" Rizu blinked, making her eyes shine as if she was about to cry, squeezing her twin's wrist tightly.

"...No."

"I'll be your guinea pig for a month this time, I promise I won't oblige!"

"Shoot, that's a good offer!"

Yuriko peeked open one of her eyes, finally seeing the desperate look on her twin sister. ".... Fine, whatever."

"Great!" Rizu's expression changed as she grabbed onto Yuriko's wrist, smiling widely whilst dragging her out of that chair. "H-Hey! Slow down!" Her twin didn't listen, making them run downstairs.

But before they could even find the supposed eraser, they heard giggles wafting over the living room. But it was not just any laughter, it was (Y/N)'s laughter? Rizu gave Yuriko a look, "Is that who I think it is?"

The smart twin squinted her eyes in suspicion, peeking over the support handles on the staircase.

"Only way to find out."

It was only her sitting by the table, looking down as if she was playing with someone, or... Something? Rizu was the first one to make a move, almost forgetting the eraser by now. She walked towards her in a cautious manner, placing a hand over her shoulder. "(Y/N)?"

(Y/N) almost choked on her spit, looking over to Rizu wide eyed. "G-Gah you scared me!"

"S-Sorry!" Rizu apologized, sweatdropping by the fact it happened twice already. "Is... There something wrong? We thought we might've heard you laughing with someone."

Yuriko loomed over the both of them. "Yeah, are you SURE you're not hiding something from us?"

"W-What? What makes you say that?"

"If Pichu's cover is blown, I'm totally screwed for my life! They'd never let me keep him at all. It was such a bad idea to ever even make him leave the basement today!" (Y/N) wanted to hide in a ball, yearning to cover herself and Pichu for safety.

"You've been acting suspicious lately. Laughing to yourself whenever no one is around, bringing toys to the basement. Heck, even just fruits and vegetables!" Rizu pointed it out, crossing her arms.