Sorry about having to meet here today. I had a lot of meetings I couldn't get away from. I've attached the blueprints to my office for you. Escape routes galore.

See you soon,

Linc

***

Sienna shows up five minutes before three, right on time. I withhold a groan when I see her in that same dress she wore when I first visited her office. The one with the zipper that runs from the top of her spine, down to her ass. Her hair is slicked back into a high ponytail, lips are freshly glossed.

This is going to be harder than I thought.

I exit my office before Margo has the time to reach her first, extending my hand out to give Sienna a handshake. It's so fucking comical that this is what I'm deciding to do right now, something so formal, but I have to put on a show. My employees can't find out. "Ms. Stone," I say warmly with a smile. Her eyes run all over my suit before they meet my eyes, and holy hell, she better stop looking at me like that before I pull her into my office and bend her over my fucking desk. I don't even care if it's see-through glass. I'll put on a show for everyone.

"Mr. Nash," she replies, "thank you for having us."

Reed is standing to her left, and it takes everything in me not to roll my eyes. I can't let her know how much I truly despise him though since she's unaware of her ex possibly being back in the picture, so I send him a nod and turn toward Margo. "This is Margo, my secretary, but she's also my best friend from high school."

"It's so nice to finally meet you," Margo gushes like she's a fucking fan meeting Justin Bieber for the first time. "I know we've communicated through emails, but it's so nice to meet you in person. You're such an icon right now in the business industry. I didn't know you were just in Time magazine for being in the top hundred of the wealthiest females until last week when I saw it trending on Twitter, but that's just so inspirational, you know? How kick ass."

I've never heard Margo talk so much in one sentence. Who the hell is this? The other employees lingering by their desks are sharing the same expression that I am if I had to guess. Mean and bossy Margo is practically falling at my girlfriend's feet.

I'm also trying to ignore my cock that stands on attention because Sienna is so fucking wealthy. It's so hot to see her successful. I didn't know about that article in Time magazine, but it makes me more turned on than ever, and again, I want to bend her ass right over my desk and show her just how proud I really am of her.

"Thank you," Sienna replies. "I was surprised when I saw that article, too." Then she lowers her voice and adds, "Lincoln tells me you're a fan of The Bachelor? We should compare notes sometime on who we think will be the final three."

"I'd love that," Margo practically squeals. Did she hire Sienna because she had a crush on her? I'm trying to hide my smile, but Margo is downright embarrassing herself right now. On the plus side, I guess I don't have to worry about them not getting along. I'm pretty sure Sienna could say Margo was just dirt on the bottom of her shoe and Margo would salivate at the mouth.

"If you'll follow me, I'll take you to the board room. Everything is set up for you all." Margo strides ahead to show us the way, Reed following behind her with about six folders tucked underneath his arm, a laptop case at his side.

When we turn down a hallway away from the rest of my employees, Sienna grabs onto the jacket of my suit, pulling me down close to her ear to whisper, "Thank you for the blueprints. If it weren't for your offices being see-through, I'd find a way to show you just how much I appreciated that."