Part 6 - Shinonome's Suspicion

Start from the beginning

"Of course we don't mind Toya! Let's go!"

"Yeah let's go."

"Ok."

The four of us walked to the mall together. Tsukasa's mood was oddly more hyper than usual. Even though he is always just a bright ray of sunlight all the time, he seemed more.. odd this time. He seeemd overly engaging. I just tried thinking of other things while walking there trying to forget it, then I would talk to him later.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mall or sm

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The four of us made it to the mall and Toya took us to the section he needed to look in for the thing he wanted. Rui offered him help but I took Tsukasa aside to talk with him about his abnormal behavior.

"Hey Tsukasa, mind we talk in private for a second?"

"Hmm? Oh oke then."

"Toya, Rui, I'm gonna go talk with Tsukasa in private for second we'll be back in a moment."

"Ok Akito!"

"Alright then."

I dragged Tsukasa aside into a seluded area where no one was.

"What is it you needed Akito?"

"Tsukasa.. What the hell is up with you."

"What do you mean Akito..?"

"You've been acting so strangely these past days you highly more joyful than you usually are and it's weird."

"I-.."

"I know what you are doing."

"Ehh!? What do you mean by that!? I haven't done anything I swear.."

"Sure sure say all you want but you have been highly suspicious these past days."

Tsukasa's pov: Akito had dragged me to a quiet area to tell me he found my attitude.. weird? Did he find out my plan!? I was concerned about it and my hands started trembling. I was scared Akito was going to tell someone about my plans but then I forgot I'm the threatening one in this case.

"Listening Akito I don't know what you happen to have found out but if you share anything you have learnt.."

Third person pov: The blonde haired boy slammed the red haired one to the wall giving him a dire deathly stare. Akito's eyes expanded in shock Tsukasa still staring intensely into the other's.

"If you intend to share this with anyone else.. I will make sure you will regret it for the rest of your life."

Akito pushed Tsukasa away still in shock. Even in his suspicion, he would never expect Tsukasa such a bright soul could be so blood curdling and intense. Before he could say anything, Toya and Rui came back to the two boys.

"Hey Akito, Tsukasa-senpai! I found what I needed so we can go now!"

"Ok thank you Toya!"

The golden retriever like boy's attitude changed from deeply intense to nice and friendly frightening the ginger even more but alas the boys left the store and went to go and find something to do. Rui and Toya had no suspicions of what just occurred between Akito and Tsukasa, will anyone ever know..?

---

Ruikasa image<3

Have a wonderful day/night<33