"There's something you're not telling me!" he exclaimed. "No! There isn't!" she exclaimed. "You're lying to me! You have to be!" he insisted. She was backed into a corner with nowhere to go. He was getting closer and closer, And she was getting more and more scared. She didn't know what to do or say. She was trapped like a deer in headlights. And then, without warning, An electric pulse came out of her body, throwing the boy's body like a ragdoll.

He hit the wall and slid to the floor, Unconscious. Lightbulb was horrified. She didn't mean to do that. She just wanted him to leave her alone. But now he was lying on the ground, Unconscious.

Lightbulb was horrified. She didn't mean to do that. She just wanted him to leave her alone. But now he was lying on the ground, Unconscious. And she didn't know what to do. "Oh, God! Knife! Are you okay?" she knew there probably wouldn't be an answer, But she had to try. "Knife?!" she repeated, a little louder this time. But there was still no answer. She checked his pulse. He was still alive. She breathed a sigh of relief.

But she knew she couldn't just leave him here. She had to take him back to the hotel. But how? She couldn't carry him all the way back. And then she remembered her power cord. She could use it to drag him back! It would be a lot of work, But it was better than leaving him here to die. So that's what she did. She wrapped the cord around his waist and started dragging him back to camp. It was slow going, But she eventually made it back. "Lightbulb! What happened?!" OJ looked at them, shocked. She bit her lip while she explained what had happened. "He just.. sort of.. passed out." "Well, we need to get him to the infirmary!" Basketball exclaimed. "Right!" Lightbulb agreed. The infirmary was a small room with a bed and a few medical supplies. It wasn't much, But it would have to do.

They laid Knife down on the bed and Baseball went to get the doctor. While they were waiting, OJ asked Lightbulb what happened out there. "I-I don't know... I-I was just trying to get away from him and then.." she trailed off, not wanting to think about it anymore. A few minutes later, The doctor arrived with Basketball. He examined Knife for a few minutes before turning to them and shaking his head. "He must have gotten shocked. He'll probably be okay, but.. He'll be out of it for a few days."

Lightbulb felt relief wash over her. He was going to be okay. But she still felt guilty about what happened. It was an accident, But she couldn't help but feel responsible.

She had to tell someone about what happened, but she didn't want to worry them. But she also knew that she couldn't keep it a secret forever. She would have to tell them eventually. But she knew who she could talk to.

She knocked on the door of the two gossip girls, Salt, and Pepper. They were the only people who she felt enjoyed her company.

"Lightbulb! Come in!" Salt exclaimed as she pulled her into a hug the moment she walked through the door. "We were just talking!" Pepper added as she pulled away from Salt and walked over to where Lightbulb was standing. "What were you saying?" Lightbulb asked, trying to sound casual, but failing miserably.

"Oh, just what happened with knife. It was weird that he was gone for a while, but, like, it was pretty nice." Salt explained. "Good riddance, honestly. He's, like, such a jerk." Pepper added. "And we get the spotlight!" They both said in unison before breaking into giggles.

Lightbulb sighed as she sat down on the bed. "You guys, I need to tell you something." She whispered, her voice shaking slightly. "What is it?" Salt asked, suddenly serious as she sat down next to Lightbulb and Pepper sat on the other side of her, both girls leaning in close to hear what she had to say.

"I-It's about Knife.." She began before taking a deep breath and continuing. "He... He knows about me." "What do you mean he knows about you?" Pepper asked with a confused expression on her face.