Two

"Mal!" Dad calls out "your going to be late!" Monday morning and I'm finishing putting some mascara. Unlike my cousin who will most likely be wearing something bland and tight showing that she is a very boring person with no ass or tits-I'm wearing an off shoulder long sleeved crop top with a green skirt, high knee black boots with a black leather jacket. I also have a smokey eye with natural pink lipstick and my hair is in a high straight ponytail since if I have it down my hair goes past my butt. My necklace on show since I refuse to not wear it, I always wear it save for gym when I have to take it off.

Grabbing my Game of Thrones cross bag with the Stark direwolf symbol-yes I'm a Game of Thrones fan-I head out the door and grab my keys to my truck before leaving

Grabbing my Game of Thrones cross bag with the Stark direwolf symbol-yes I'm a Game of Thrones fan-I head out the door and grab my keys to my truck before leaving. It takes me about fifteen minutes to get to school, when I arrive I park close to the school.

When I get out, I go to my friend Lauren who is looking at me for details regarding Bella

When I get out, I go to my friend Lauren who is looking at me for details regarding Bella. See I don't normally use my psionics but I only use it when it's either necessary or in this case Bella.

"So" Lauren asks crossing her arms "is your cousin dead or"

"Alive" we hear a farting noise and look over to see Bella drive in to the empty spot across from my truck, her face is red with embarrassment. She hates the truck, when she gets out she lands in a puddle and is cursing herself for bothering to come to Forks.

"Nice truck" Tyler Crowley, a guy who Lauren has had a thing for but has never noticed her comments.

"Thanks" Bella mutter walking away but not before glaring at me as she quickly heads inside. She says she doesn't want attention, but it's the bad attention that she doesn't want. She loves being the star of the show.

"Why did she glare at you?" Lauren asked

"Wanted me to drive her to school today" I explain "as you could see, she took the truck that was Veronica Black's to school"

"Oh yeah" she nods her head as we make our way to class "I knew I recognized that truck someplace before, does Veronica know that Bella has her truck now?"

"I haven't got any angry calls from Ronnie" I say as we get to our first class "so no, but the day is still young"

~Time Skip~

I'm at lunch with Lauren when Bella sits down with us, Bella and I stare at one another before she starts to eat her carrots. Her entire lunch is like a rabbit, is she a bunny? I mean there's nothing wrong with vegetarians but given Bella and who she is, well I feel like I'm insulting vegetarians-so I'll be calling her a bunny.

"Hey Mikey" Eric says "I see you've met my home girl Bella"

"Your home girl?" Mike laughs

"My girl" Tyler runs up and gives Bella a sloppy kiss before running off, but not before pulling Mike's chair is being chased by Mike yelling "no hard feelings about the game!"

"Wow" Jessica Stanley aka Forks Gossip Queen comments to my cousin "your like the shiny new toy every guy in kindergarten is fighting over"

"Smile" Angela Webber has her camera out when she takes a picture of Bella, the flash stuns Bella "sorry, needed a candid for the feature"

"Features dead Angela!" Eric snaps "don't bring it up again!"

"Don't be an ass Eric" he looks at me "she didn't know Bella doesn't like having her picture taken" that girl hates pictures because it shows her how she is aging and her biggest fear is to age.

"Don't worry" Eric pats Bella's shoulder "I've got your back baby"

"Eric?" He looks at me "at what point did Bella suck you off?" The two blush but Eric has a Cheshire Cat grin, Lauren lowly chuckles at their response.

"We could" Angela sighs sadly "always do another editorial on teen drinking"

"You could always do eating disorders? Speedo padding on the swim team?" I suggest, Bella glares at me as Jessica and Angela discuss that.

"Your cousin" Lauren whispers "hates you"

"Tell me something I don't know" I eat some more of the pizza.

"Who...who are they?" Bella asks, we see she's referring to the Cullens. Their a group of cold one vampires, Dr. Carlisle Cullen is the leader. Their seven of them, the five that come here to school and Dr. Cullen who works as an ER doctor and finally his wife/mate Esme who is an architect.

"The Cullens" Lauren tells her, we see Rosalie and Emmett come in first. Rosalie has the power of beauty, while her mate is super strong. Then there's Alice who can see the future and Jasper who can affect emotions. Finally there's Edward who can read minds like me but he doesn't bother to learn how not to listen, he listens all the time. Fortunately for me I have a mental shield up, he hates how he can't read my mind. Like Alice who uses her gift all the time, Edward relies on his gift 24/7. Out of them all I only like Rose and Jasper, Emmett is just a very big man child while Alice and Edward can get annoying and they don't bother to care for your feelings. They want something their way and they normally get it.

"Only Mal here" Lauren tells Bella "is friends with Jasper and Rosalie, they don't talk to anyone else"

"Really?" Bella asks looking over, I hear how Edward can't read Bella's mind. She must have a natural shield, but it's not as powerful as my mind reading abilities.

"Like don't waste your time" Jessica says to Bella, who isn't listening to her at all. She plans on seducing Edward and to get his money just like Renee tried to do all those years ago.