Confusing // Chapter 3

Riley's POV:
What does the teacher mean by special connection? Lucas and I broke up already. I should be getting over this already. WHY IS THIS SO CONFUSING? I saw Maya at the bay window, which was already open. She walked in and started to speak.

"What's so confusing Riles?"

I must've said that out loud. Oh.

"Nothing Much." Maya then gave me those concerned looks, "It's okay Riley, you can tell me." I breathed in deepley and let it out. I explained to her how Lucas talked to me today after two years and how I keep explaining about the project we have to do and how I have little tiny feelings.

Maya spoke, "Riley, It's your decisi *sneeze* on. Sorry, I'm sick. I can't decide on your love life, but I reccomend that *sneeze* you should follow what your heart wants." She left and said "I will be gone in a few days, tell me what happens later."

I heard the doorbell. I remembered that Lucas and I need to work on the project. I ran to the door and opened the door and saw Lucas. He was dressed in his usual outfit. He was carrying the canvas that is needed to paint. He dropped his bookbag on the couch and said, "This place never changed for the past two years." I frowned a little bit.

Then I grabbed some art supplies to do the drawing/painting Lucas and I have to do. Lucas asked me, "Riley, you never talked ever sinced I walked into the door, what's wrong?" I was shocked that he was concerned about me. I spoke "I'll be right back." I ran to My bedroom, and sat down. Why is he acting this way to me? Is he playing me? Did he actually changed? Why is he so confusing?
-
GIRL MEETS WORLD SEASON 2 IS STARTING TONIGHT! YAY!!!!! Also my friends ship Riarkle (Riley and Farkle) and im like 😂😂😂 NO, especially drama lllama, and they were also reading my fanfiction so im like no.