Chapter 2: Partners... (Sorry, the format goofed on this)

Start from the beginning

He is cute I guess, but it's not as if i'll need to know what he's like to know he's rude... you thought, sighing. He turned his head and rested on your eyes, your exterior started to heat up, and you noticed it. Scaramouche scoffed and turned back to the teacher. 

Why did that happen? Why did I blush? Whatever, it's probably from the pressure that was put on me ong...

"Ok guys! The project will consist of you being in groups of two!" The teacher started, you both turned to look at each other. "And I will be choosing them," She said as she raised her eyebrow at us, we giggled. Let's hope!! "The groups will be, Amber and Kaeya..." She started, Amber groaned... LOUDLY. 

"Why that flirty nutbag!?" She demanded. "Amber, be nice." she continued, Amber sighed. "Diluc, Hu Tao. Tomo, and Kazuha. Thoma and Beidou. Ei and Miko. Scaramouche, and y/n," She continued on. But my mouth hung open, Why the fuck is it always him?  you sigh, Hu Tao turns to look at you. "Wanna switch? Mine's a grump." "So's mine." you whisper. "What?" She asks. "Nun, but I don't think we can switch, but if we could I would." You whispered the last part. "Damn, it would'a been a good opportunity, tell me what he's like!!" She says, sticking her tongue out as she runs into Diluc and starts laughing at him.

You turn to an angry Scaramouche, right. behind. you. 

"Do you want help or what? Because I surely don't need help." He glared into your eyes. "I- yeah, I'm coming!" You manage to get out as you both sit down. "Do the project, you needed a partner." Scaramouche pulled out his phone as you stared in awe. "What the fuck? You need to help me! The teacher said it was a group project, not a me project." you scowled. "Not a me problem." He started as the bell rang. He picked everything and said one last thing, while you were still in shock. "Good luck, y/n..."

You sat there, awestruck, you began to gather you items as you leave the classroom and head to your next class with him. Math, ugh, I hate math, I can never get them right, and I always quit. So annoying. 

<3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scaraballs 🥲 

11:15 PM

                                                                                                                                                                                            Y/N                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      yo scaraballs