A night in the RV

Pov (Y.N)
It's time for Babatune to go to do his bushtruck trial we all decide to give him a boost and tell him he can do it soon as he leaves camp Me and Owen decide to do some exercise Owen uses some paper that we had and scrunched it up to make a football he than got the rest of our campmates and we played a big game of football it was really fun of course Owen put me on his team we've been working together from the start. Than Babatuna came back and told us that he won all 9 stars we were all so happy and proud of him. We had a group hug and than our campmates decided to make bannana tea as soon as they started to do this me and Owen decided to go on a bit of a walk as we were walking around we began to talk more about our life outside of the Jungle Owen told me about his two bestfriends that he made at hollyoaks Billy and Malique about the adventure they had and place they went. He than said "when we get out of here you should come and meet them and we could go out and hangout together". "I like that" I said he smiled back to me "it's a date than" he said I smiled again 'it is indeed" I replied . I than told him about my bestfriend (B.F.N) and how we met soon as we got back to camp we sat down just in time for a camp challange.

Pov (Owen)
We have a challange in camp to go around and get a bunch of keys so we can open up the Rv and have a nice sleep. We found a lock box and than went back to camp where a bunch of keys came out soon as the box was opened we chose a key each I put the key in the lock and opened it immediately (Y.N) was right behind me in the que she than took her key and put it in the other lock and just like that it opened I was so excited I'm spending the night in the Rv with the girl I love I can't wait my heart was pounding when I found out we where staying the night in the Rv together. We decided to check it out two fully made single beds with a bed table side and a lamp we also had a little surface and a sink. Were not sleeping outside tonight were sleeping in a warm Rv in a proper bed I can't wait.

Pov (Y.N)
I was so happy when Owen unlocked the RV because I knew he would be able to get a goodnight sleep but soon as I unlocked the RV to I was over the moon I'm spending the night with Owen in a RV just me and him I can't wait it's going to be the best night ever so far. I'm going to have the best night sleep in what feels like 1 week even though it's only been a few days. we eat out food and then Ant and Dec come into camp to tell us who's doing the bushtruck of trial tomorrow to reveal none of us are doing it instead the two new arrives will do it instead I can't help but smile not only do we get to relax again tomorrow but we also have two new campmates I can't wait. "I'm going to bed now see you guys later" I say Owen follows me and says "night" to our other campmates soon as we get in I get under the sheets Owen than looks at me "shall we put the bed together and make it bigger if we can ?"He asks "Yeah sure I've done this twice now everytime my niece sleepover" I replied we move the lamp and put the beds together to make a double bed it's more space and we get to sleep by eachother which my Niece loves so I agree. Owen than grabs the table with the lamp on and moves it to the other side of the RV we put the beds together and than say "goodnight". A few minutes later I feel Owens arm wrap around my waist. My heart begins to race and than I close my eyes falling asleep with Owen right by me I felt so safe it didn't take Me long to fall asleep at all.

Pov (Owen)
Everytime I go on holiday I push two single beds together it makes a big one and I love how simple it is. I want to be close to (Y.N) she the girl of my dreams so I suggest pushing the beds together she agrees and we move them soon as we have done this I get in bed right next to (Y.N). "Goodnight" I say she says "goodnight" back I than wrap my arm around her waist. She smells so nice and I feel so safe having her in my arms I'm in love and I don't know how to tell her but I love this girl with all my heart she a star in my universe. I hear her say something but I'm already out of it I wake up the next morning "good morning" she says "good morning nice sleep ?" I asked "Yeah the best sleep I've had since I arrived" she says "what about you ?"She asks "Yeah I slept like a baby" I replied she smiles at me. "I don't want to get up" she says "I'm so cozy me neither" I say "shall we have a lie in" I ask "I agree to that" she says while laughing we lay back down for a bit i wrap my arm around her back she rest her head on my chest and then we get back up. "Right we should put the beds back together" she says 'yeah I agree" I say smiling

Pov (Y.N)
I woke up with Owen arm still around my waist "good morning" I said he said "good morning" back we spoke for a bit than I layed back down he put his arm around my back and I layed my head on his chest I than relised we had to put the beds back and go back out to the other in the camp so we got up and put the RV back as it was before we stayed there and than we headed out back to camp.