chapter 9. "first kiss by truth or dare?!"

It's 1 AM, Keqing and Ganyu are still awake. "Hey want to play truth or dare but halloween version?" Ganyu got a bit confused. "There is a halloween version?" She asked. "I made it up, but it's more Truth, dare or scare" "sounds fun!" "Okay, truth, dare or scare?" Ganyu thought for a moment. "Scare" She replied with. "Dead qinxin flowers" Ganyu looked at her in fear "don't you DARE ever say that again, next time you do I will cut off your toes." She said, looking at her like she saw Queen Elizabeth. "Okay maybe truth, dare or scare isn't a good idea, let's just do the normal version" Keqing said.

"Keqing, truth or dare"

"Truth"

"Okay, then what was the letter in the desk counter?"
Keqings heart began to beat faster.

"T-thats a secret!"
She said right away.

"Is it good or bad if I may ask?"

"Well, depends actually.." Keqing replied nervously.

"Okay, if you feel more comfortable keeping it a secret, I'm on ur side"
And Keqing felt better.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Mmhh.. truth"

Keqing thought. "What should I ask her?.. maybe if she actually did maths homework?" "Okay, did you actually do maths homework?" She asked.

"Uhh no actually.."

"I knew it!"

"Mkay.. truth or dare?"

"Dare for this time"

Ganyu already looked at her with an evil smile, wich Keqing got a bit scared off.

"I dare you to kiss me, on the lips"

Keqing began to become all red. "She said what? What was she on? On the lips? What's her plan? Fuck fuck fuck!" She panicked again.

"W-what?!"

"Have you ever done it before?"

"N-no"

"Me neither.. I just wanted to know how it feels to be kissed, but if you don't want to, its okay"

Keqing's thoughts were only "yes" and "no" at this point. "Keqing, this is your chance, its now or never! Maybe she asks it because she loves you too? Wait, really? What if she does? Come on Keqing, do it!"

"N-no it's okay, I'm actually curious too.." and she came closer to Ganyu. Ganyu came closer to her, holding her hand so she doesn't faint. Keqing thought for a moment, and then she kissed her softly. Ganyus mind was only "oh. My. God, She actually did it? I never ever want to break this kiss, never.." As she closed her eyes. Keqing freaked out at the same time. "Oh my, it seems like she doesn't want to break it, so that means.. No! She is your best friend.. but wait.. stop thinking!" As she also closed her eyes. Ganyu did like it somehow, and she put her hand on Keqing's back, to her neck, pulling her closer. "Do I like her? For somehow it feels like I want her more close.." and she broke the kiss, hugging her tightly. but this time, she snuggled into her chest, causing to fall asleep.

"Wow.. that was.. wow.. did you just kissed your best friend? Did she just pulled me closer by my neck?" And keqing had a lesbian panic. She noticed she feel asleep on her, and layed down with her. "Okay, I'm sleeping on the floo-" And then she fell asleep.

Hihi :) I made this chapter short and a bit *chef kiss*. And yes, Ganyu is slowly feeling something for Keqing too. Remember to stay safe and never say dead qinxin flowers to a Ganyu main ;) cya next chapter!