Why?

All I could do was stare. Why didn't my body let me move? Hisashi began walking towards me but I still had my eyes glued on my mother, she wasn't dead right?.. She couldn't be. No matter how hard I tried to convince myself this was a nightmare I knew it was real, I could feel the pain of glass shards stuck in my head.

My thoughts were interrupted by a pain in my leg, Hisashi stabbed me. "YOU BRAT THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT IF YOU WEREN'T BORN THAN SHE WOULD STILL BE ALIVE, ALL YOU DO IS TAKE UP OXYGEN. " He screeched as I was dragged to a room. "Sir please not here please I beg you! " I was panicking trying to find a way to help mom.  She's dead, it's all your fault. Monster.

"SHUT UP OR I'LL GAG YOU" I stayed quiet as he threw me at a wall. "Please.. " was all I could get out before he started carving into my skin, I bit my lip to not scream. 'I've got to get to mother' was all I could think

I kicked him in his knee and sprinted out the room once there was an opening. He was cursing at me as he started to chase me but I didn't care, all that mattered right now was mother. I picked her up with ease and sprinted up stairs into a bathroom and locked the door.

'Please be alive please be alive please be alive please be alive' I grabbed some bandages and wrapped them around as many stab wounds I could. "OPEN THE DOOR BRAT" I ignored the banging on the door and felt my mother's pulse..

'SHE'S ALIVE'

I almost cried with joy but now was not the time, before I could do anything else the door had been broken down. "You brat, you'll pay" He must've noticed the bandages on mom because he snatched her away.

"NO! " He had a huge knife now and was working on.. Decapitating her. I almost threw up at the sight of my decapitated mother before breaking into sobs.

"NO NO NO, THIS ISN'T REAL. NOT REAL NOT REAL" I sobbed out. My breaths were heavy and sharp, I couldn't seem to get any air in my lungs.

Hisashi was dragging me to the basement but I didn't care, all I could think about was my dead mothers body. He strapped me to a chair and dragged my mom's dead body in. I heard some kind of chain rustling but ignored it. It's all your fault.

I started sobbing harder but my dad threw a beer bottle at me, "A warning for if you make too much noise. " He walked into a room connected to the basement and when he opened the door again dogs came out and started.. Mauling her..

GORE TW READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

I could hear the chewing and crunching, I wanted to look away but my eyes wouldn't let me. The cracking off her bones made me sick, all I could do was watch it was all I could ever do.  All I wanted to do in that moment was to be in my mother's arms..

She was just a pulp of meat now. All the dogs had left were a few bones and her cracked skull. Before I could scream or cry I was being electrocuted. "I hope you like the electric chair"  was all he said before leaving.

He left me there for hours.