6-⊱𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟'𝕤 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙⊰

Start from the beginning

It then launches itself at Thor, who throws him at a window, but he catches himself right before hitting it. Everyone follows there Thor held his hand up stopping Steve in his tracks. Y/N and Wanda coming out from the lab Pietro joining shortly.

"I'm sorry, that was...odd." then turns to Thor "Thank you."

"Thor, you helped create this?" Steve asked pointing at the thing.

"I've had a vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life and at its center is that." he points to the gem inside Vision's head.

"What, the gem?" Bruce pointed at the gem confused about it.

"It's the Mind Stone. It's one of the six Infinity Stones, the greatest power in the universe, unparalleled in its destructive capabilities."

"Then why would you bring it to..." Steve trails off

 "Because Stark is right."

 "Oh, it's definitely the end times," Bruce mutters out

"The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron," Thor told the people around him

"Not alone." Vision said continuing Thor

"Why does your "vision" sound like JARVIS?" Steve questioned the man turning toward the philanthropist

"We... reconfigured JARVIS' matrix," he said walking up to The newly created thing" to create something new."

"I think I've had my fill of new."

"You think I'm a child of Ultron?" Vision asked walking past Tony.

 "You're not?"

"Well, we saw something different than you are right now" Y/N pointed him out moving her hands up and down everyone turned to look at her"What we saw was Ultron uploading his conscious in you" Vision locked his eyes with her" he had this thought of destroying the world cause violence eliminate life but here you are... " she trailed off not sure what to say.

"I'm not Ultron." his eyes still locked with her" I'm not JARVIS. I am... I am."

"I looked in your head and saw annihilation," Wanda said walking towards him.

"Look again."

"Yeah. Their seal of approval means jack to me." Clint chuckled 

 "Their powers, the horrors in our heads, Ultron himself, they all came from the Mind Stone, and they're nothing compared to what it can unleash. But with it on our side..." Thor started to speak when Steve interrupted him.

"Is it?" he turned to ask Vision "Are you? On our side?"

"I don't think it's that simple."Vision told him

 "Well, it better get real simple real soon."

 "I am on the side of life. Ultron isn't, he will end it all."

 "What's he waiting for?"

 "You."

 "Where?"

 "Sokovia. He's got Nat there too." Clint told them

"If we're wrong about you," Bruce started "and What she told was the truth," he said nudging his head at Y/N "If you're the monster that Ultron made you to be..."

"What will you do? "Vision looks around at them all "I don't want to kill Ultron. He's unique, and he's in pain. But that pain will roll over the earth, so he must be destroyed. Every form he's built, every trace of his presence on the net, we have to act now. And not one of us can do it without the others. Maybe I am a monster." he added starting at his hand" I don't think I'd know if I were one. I'm not what you are, and not what you intended. So there may be no way to make you trust me. But we need to go. "He holds up Thor's hammer as everyone stares in shock. Except for the siblings who had no idea what was going on When Thor takes it and who couldn't believe what just happened, Vision walks off.

"Right."Thor pats Stark on the shoulder"Well done."

Steve turned to the others"Three minutes." his eyes locked on Y/N" Get what you need."

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

The siblings were given a room to get refreshed Y/N was looking around the room when she saw Wanda looking out watching Vision and Thor chatting on the balcony"It's weird "she muttered to Wanda who nodded her head soon she saw a glass wall where Tony and Steve where talking she started to walk towards it and stared at the man out of time. After everything happened and the nightmare she saw how can this man be so strong. And the most shocking part she could feel a strong connection to him.

Pietro slipped off his shirt and looked at both sides his sisters staring at the man and the captain. He went to the closet and took two jackets one was red and yellow. He threw the red jacket at Wanda who looked at him in questioning gaze he shrugged it off then threw the yellow Jacket at Y/N soon her concentration broke too.

"You both stop looking like crazy love birds it's making me crazy" Pietro muttered to both of them.

Wanda hit him on his head and Y/N poked her tongue at him. He chuckled at them

"You were staring at him right?" Wanda asked smirking at her

"So were you Now come on we gotta go" With that they all went out slipping on the jacket and simultaneously following Clint to quinjet.

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

✎﹏﹏Author's Note﹏﹏

So How did you all like it If you people feel anything wrong you can freely say it.