Chapter 1♡

Keegan's POV:

"Hey guys it Keegan-"

"And I'm Bethany," she interrupted with a thumbs up and a smile that almost was at the level of her ears.

"Nobody asked you," I said snotty and rolled my eyes. She put her hand on her chest and looked at me. For the next 20 seconds we were in that same position. Me hitting her with a stank face and her looking hurt. But then it all changed into a room full of laughter.

"Okay so today in this video, me and Bethany will be singing 'See You Again' by Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth," I continued talking to the camera.

"Wait wait wait," Bethany stopped me. I gave her the look.

"Who's rapping cause I'm not...I mean you know, I have the skills buuuuttt-"

"Girl you ain't got no type of bars but the chocolate ones in ya cabinet cut that shit," I said before she could finish that sentence and we both started dying of laughter.

"Okay okay, chill," I whispered to her, acting all natural and sophisticated. We both sat up straight and crossed our legs. Were so fucking stupid omg.

"So about the rapping part Im gonna be rapping th-"

"If you wanna lose subscribers you can rap but ya know I'm here," Jack Johnson cut me off and came into the frame.

"My rapping skills are on fleek get outta here," I giggled.

Johnson rolled his eyes at me then looked at the camera.

"Sorry, Gilinsky couldn't be here today, he's with Madison but we should be doing more collabs together right?" he asked and looked at me. I nodded.

Madison and Jack are dating right now and I'm not too thrilled about it. Me and Gilinsky had a thing like 5 months ago until I found out he was talking to a girl like 4 or 3 years younger than him, Madison. But you know, love is love. If that's even what it is. Anyways, I dumped his ass and we didn't talk to each other AT ALL. We didn't even come within 20 feet. But that all changed when I met Johnson. No, we're not dating if your thinking that but we got so close and are still getting closer by the day. He's one of my best friends (next to Bethany) and I'm so glad we met. Because I found a boy that actually wants to just be my friend rather than have sex with me 24/7, and because me and Gilinsky are finally starting to be friends again. I don't know if we'll ever feel the same for each other but at this moment I don't even care. I just want him in my life tbh.

"Hope you like the video bye," Bethany screamed real fast as she got closer to the camera then pressed the record button to stop it.

"Finish it in like a week?" I asked them.

"Sure," they responded in unison and we all ran out the room and outside into my black Range Rover.