Jeon junkook POV

Such disgusting biches are coming for interview not even interview in-fact coming to seduce me groans in frustration, OUT ALL OF YOU!!! IF I SEE YOU COMING IN THIS BILDING AGAIN I AM GOING TO KILL YOU ALL UNDERSTAND!!! OUTTTTTTT.

I flinched when I heard some screaming "OUT ALL OF YOU!!! IF I SEE YOU COMING IN THIS BILDING AGAIN I AM GOING TO KILL YOU ALL UNDERSTAND!!! OUTTTTTTT." Damn those biches getting on his nerves chuckling to your self.

Miss y/n ur up next please go in and good luck your are only hope now he said nervously looking at you
Uhh thank you looking a bit confused pushing those thoughts away you nock and wait for response 3 sec later you hear a faint "come in" it sounded frustrated and cold u enter with a straight face

"Have a seat (damn that sound cold) you look up only to see the hottest finger ever" y/n stop thinking like that he is your boss you say to urself. So your y/n he says looking straight at you, he looked at you from top to bottom. Y/n did ur boss just check you out ufff this man I want to punch him so hard y/n control u can do this.

Yes sir here is all my documents, hading them to him he takes them goes through them you patiently wait for him to speak until he finally spoke "I am impressed miss y/n u are experienced and have a height degree but why did u leave your previous job?"
You answered sir I worked 3 years in America but had to leave for personal business you say looking straight at him with no emotion on ur face. "Hmm of then one more thing what about your first name why is it not mentioned here??. It's just y/n sir .

Okay miss y/n when will you join?? Yes y/n yes u finally got the job sir I will join from today on words u say.
He looked surprised ok good miss yn you are my new secretary my old one will tell you what is supposed to be done and everything else, with that listen very careful I don't like liars and want  everything to be done on  time you understand??
Although it's sounded like and order you simply yes sir him.
You may leave now miss yn don't disappoint me. You hummed and left the secretary was shocked outside you got the job u know miss yn you are soo lucky your the first female secretary of this company.

You where shocked wow all the lady's outside there where glaring and giving you dirty looks. Ok mister Che can you tell me what I am supposed to do and his routine and schedule and stuff u say and he nods and starts explaining, you listen very carefully "also remember one thing yn he is extremely shot tempered so don't mess up anything and always give him his morning ice latte and his afternoon banana milk that's about it yn.

I wish you good luck ahead with this job patting your back u give back a small smile as a jester of respect.
U come down to ha-joons office saying that u got the job he was extremely shocked and overjoyed "yaaayyy my chipmunk got the job today's dinner treat from my side" u hummed and when back up u realized that it was 11:50 shoot I better get going to the nearest store to get banana milk, coming out of the store you looked at the time oh god it's 11:55 I better hurry I have to walk up the stairs quickly started running inside the building and running up the stairs u reach on time checking the time it's 11:58 I better get going you walk up to his office and nock panting heavily "come in" only to see 6 hot men sitting with sir Jeon damn they all look hot asf walking towards them you place the banana milk on his table and bow secretly looking at the time it was 12:00 sharp.

They all where impressed even sir Jeon he checked his Rolex and it was sharp at 12 "thanks you may leave"
Also wait miss yn meet my partners Kim Namjoon, Kim seokjin, Kim teahyung, park Jimin and min yoongi and Jung hoseok
Nice to meet you all looking straight at them they take there hands to shake your and u step back and bow instead the all where stunned is because she is nervous or she doesn't shake hands normally girls die for being touched by them but this girl is different .