chapter 4-uncertain nights

Începe de la început

"Vasusen what are you doing!" A voice shouted as a man in his late 40s came into view and looked towards the source of it.

"Pitashree" surya-nanadan whispered to himself.

He looked at the rath of Hastinapur with mahamantri bhism on with his charioteer Adhirathā.
He was composed not caring about the surroundings at all.

Vasusena was enraged but acknowledging his pitashree bowed down to his feet.

Adhirathā kept his hand on his head but without any words karna stood up.

Adhirath turned towards bhism and lowered his head.

"Mahamahim please forgive my sons for such insolent acts,it must be my upbringings that they have done such adharmā i failed as a father" he said with closed eyes.

Vasusen stared at his father's wide eyes.

"Adhirathā hame pata hai ki isme tumhari bhul nahi hai you should know that for such things the punishment is...".

"Death.." he said Radheya's heart thumped hard not about himself but he was worried for his 6 year old brother.

"But as per this i will redeem the punishment but it is up to his luck whether he can do it or not vidhatā will look if the fates are with him but if not you know everything" he said with no emotions insensitive was the word perfect for him.

Vasusena knew there was definitely something wrong with his father's  sweat bead and told him he just bowed down due to his father otherwise he wouldn't hesitate to wage a war against Hastinapur even if fighting the whole army was a thing.

It was not much time before shon was dragged away crying for help
He tried to approach but his father held his hand giving a sharp glare.

"Don't mess anything Radheya" he said his voice firm with no emotions sharp like venom were those words.

He couldn't do anything,just pray to Mahadevā.

But all his fears were true when he felt his hand getting chained he looked back his father was doing it he never felt uncomfortable otherwise if someone else he would have killed the person before he was even near him.

He chained his feet too.

"Pita.." adhirath showed his palm indicating him to shut up.

His eyes widened at the scene,he tried breaking free but he was a mere 9 year old before those he couldn't gather himself when those people no monsters took the hot lava near his brother who shivered and tears flowed from his brown orbs. 

Let him live he is a mere child but no sound came he became shocked but looked at his hands pins attached blocking his voice that venomous pain was nothing as compared to that of enduring his own brother's pain in front of him.

He looked when they opened his mouth forcefully how he wished to unleash the whole earth for this for bhagwan brahma creating suta from his feet why didn't he create it with his hands then what can he do he was just a mere child with a wooden bow and some arrows not a warrior or anything.

They dipped the molten lava in his mouth as his whole body burned he looked at his father who had no emotions on his face how he could- he cried not a sound now he left the lifeless body of him on ground as the mere child heart-beat stopped. 

"Shon!!!!" The young lad of 16 panted as he got up from his horrifying dream that is haunting him from 7 years he can't forget anything his father said to his mother that is Vidhatā's wish and we are just dolls he just wanted to bury everyone but he couldn't he wiped the sweat of his forehead after the dream and going out of the hut while looking at the opposite hut it belonged to his teacher Parshuramā he wanted to avenge everyone so he went to many gurus but all of them rejected him saying he is a mere suta.

He felt guilty too lying to his gurudev that he was a brahmin he never wanted to but he couldn't adjust anything now the vishnu avatar hated Kshatriyas as he unleashed it 21 times.

He looked at his hands before taking control and summoning his bow
Archery was the thing which calmed him.
He aimed at the aiming places one by one.

As the god of love sighed.

"Oh Vasusen you really do need someone for you" he chuckled at his own statement before looking at the sleeping figure of the soft delicate girl.

"Karn priye vrushali" he chuckled again before disappearing.

To be continued...

Okay i don't want anything more but the molding of the story is really complicated many of you know shon karna brother who died because he repeated the shlok of ved but as only brahman and Kshatriyas are allowed and he was caught.
Bhism gave him the punishment so he could never say anything but molten lava resulted in his death Of course I don't have much knowledge and still tried to get into it.

Till then take care.

Krishna ji ki neera ❤️✨.

Writer signing out....