A New Beginning

"Y/N! Hurry or you will be late for school!" Your mother yelled. It was your first day of elementary school and you were excited. "Coming!" You grabbed your bag and rushed down the stairs to put your shoes on. "Ready?" You nodded your head and your mother grabbed your hand and you both walked out the door. Your school wasn't far from your house so you walked. After a five-minute walk, you both headed inside the school. "Ok my love, are you ready?" you nodded your head and your mom gave you a kiss on the head. "Alright! Have fun and I will pick you up after school" You let go of your mom's hand and entered the class. You were scared there were so many kids running around and you didn't know anybody. You walked to an empty desk and sat there, soon enough you had spaced out. you felt someone tap your shoulder and you looked at saw a blonde-haired boy and a dark blue-haired boy. "Hi! I'm Mirio Togata! And this is my friend Tamaki Amajiki. What's your name?" You flinched a little since you weren't used to such a loud introduction. "My name is Y-Y/N Ayaki" "Nice to meet you Ayaki, do you want to be friends with us?" you nodded your head and then Mirio grabbed your hand and dragged you to the playground. "W-wait Mirio! You might h-hurt h-her!" Amajiki yelled to Mirio but Mirio didn't hear him.  The three of you started playing hide and seek all day until it was time to leave. "Y/N, let's go home!" you heard your mom call out for you. "Mama, meet my friends Mirio and Amajiki!" you grabbed your mom's hand and dragged her to Mirio and Amajiki. "Hi there boys I'm Y/N's mom" "Nice to meet you Mrs. Ayaki" Mirio replied. "H-hello" you looked at Amajiki and smiled and he got flustered. "Alright Y/N let's go home" you nodded and grabbed your mom's hand. "Bye Mirio! Bye Amajiki!"  And you left home. 

And then you woke up... It was a dream... You looked at your dresser and saw the time. You sighed and got out of bed. Today you were transferring schools, you were now going to attend UA. It seemed pretty late to transfer but since you were studying under Edgeshot he made you. So now you were packing stuff for your dorm at UA. "Alright mom, I'm leaving!" You walked downstairs and saw Edgeshot and your mom talking. "Alright sweetie, be careful and have fun at UA!" Edgeshot was helping you into your dorm so he walked out the door and headed to the car. You gave your mom one last hug and walked to the car too. "Are you ready Ayaki?" You looked at your mentor and smiled at him. "I am, I'm just a little worried" He smiled back at you "It's okay to be worried, I know that you will do great" You smiled and looked out the window. After 30 minutes you both finally arrived at UA and you started unloading your stuff and taking it to your dorm. "Alright kiddo, everything is here. Do you need help or do you got it?" "I got it thx Edgeshot" He nodded his head and then left. You sighed and started unpacking your things; you didn't have a lot so it only took you an hour.  Once you finished you took a shower and then headed to bed, tomorrow was your first day at UA.