Things had been a bit rocky between them, but Quinn was doing everything she possibly could to make things right, and now she was just looking for any reason to spend time with Adalynn.

They got to the classroom, where Rachel and Ms. Pillsbury were waiting to start the meeting. The guidance counselor smiled warmly at Adalynn as she and Quinn sat down next to one another. She reached for the gavel and hit it twice on the table.

"The Celibacy Club will now come to order," said Ms. Pillsbury. "Let's start by reading the minutes from last week's meeting-" she looked down at her notebook. "-where we read the minutes from the previous meeting, and Rachel spent the hour quizzing Quinn about her relationship with Adalynn."

"Wait, what?" Adalynn asked, looking to Quinn before looking across the room to Rachel.

"Questions somebody still refuses to answer," Rachel mumbled, avoiding the younger girl's gaze.

"And I will continue to refuse to answer them because they are none of your business," Quinn spat. "All I will reveal is I rejoined the Celibacy Club to focus on me."

"Is that why you forced me to come here?" Adalynn asked, raising a brow.

"Adalynn, not now," the older girl whispered.

"Me too," said Rachel. "Finn is Kryptonite, which is why I'm focusing all my energies into my songwriting."

"Wait, that's actually a really good idea," Adalynn gasped. "Bailey said it's been really therapeutic for her, and I definitely have a lot I need to express."

"Yes," Ms. Pillsbury beamed as Quinn side eyed the younger girl. "And I have to say I'm inspired that you girls are showing how celibacy is a viable option for teens who simply aren't ready for intimacy, and for those who are older and are terrified of the hose monster. I have a little bit of club swag here. I think it's really gonna catch on." She turned a mini mannequin around, revealing two necklaces – a heart with a key hole and a key. "Chastity charms. We hand out the little hearts, but not the key. That way nobody can open the lock forever. Ladies, that's what keeps us safe."

"I have some questions," Rachel spoke up. "Some things that I– I'm curious about."

"No, no, no. Why be curious? No. Wait to have relations until you're comfortable, right?"

"Wait, but what about knowing what to do when it happens?" Adalynn asked. "They don't teach us about what sex is like for gay kids."

"Celibacy ladies!" Ms. Pillsbury exclaimed, ignoring Adalynn's question. "Dig it!"

****

Bailey and Tina exchanged an uncomfortable look as Mr. Schue wrote 'sexy' on the board.

"How is he allowed to teach here?" Bailey asked in a whisper.

"This doesn't seem like an appropriate lesson for minors," Tina agreed.

"Sexy," Mr. Schue creepily said as he spun around.

"I really hope that's not one of the requirements for regionals, because with Berry in those tights, we don't stand a chance," Santana mumbled.

"This isn't about regionals," said Mr. Schue. "I'm less worried about that right now and more worried about the fact that it's become clear to me that some of you have been lacking when it comes to understanding the– the uh... intricacies of adult relationships."

"Oh my god," Adalynn said, her eyes widening. She turned to Quinn and looked up at her with pleading eyes. "Call my dad and ask him to come pick me up. I'm uncomfortable."

Quinn smiled softly and put an arm around the younger girl, who rested her head on her shoulder.

"Along with preparing for regionals next week, I wanna spend the week educating ourselves about some of the intricacies," Mr. Schue continued.