𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐘 𝐕𝐒. 𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄

these are short stories. ♥︎
no sex this first part, but there will be two parts.

𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐒.
The male version of a nympho. A male who is addicted to sex and nothing but sex. He doesn't care about work or school, only sex.

— IN WHICH, day'von haunts taurus' dreams, turning them into nightmares

" ONE, TWO, von is coming for you..THREE, FOUR, better lock your door.."

"Kill for mommy, Taurus. Kill for me!" An older woman yelled as the large male slept, he began to stir and turn in his sleep whimpering lowly to himself as the woman inched closer and closer.

"How could you be so stupid? You let him steal your shine, you let him steal your kills, Taurus. How is that supposed to make mommy feel, sweetheart? How is it supposed to make me feel knowing that you're out here losing a battle to a knive-fingered fool who doesn't even kill in the real world...avenge me, Taurus. AVENGE ME!" She yelled causing the lug of a man to shoot up out of his sleep, his chest rose up and down quickly and his breathing was heavy and erratic. He brought his left hand up to his forehead, massaging it as a great headache began to take over.

His mother was right, he was getting weaker and weaker by the day without killing. He had many life threading tools and weapons to kill whoever he wanted, yet he was losing to a supernatural being who killed teenagers in their sleep. Taurus sighed to himself, scratching the surface of his mask as it had become imbedded in his skin, apart of him per-say. He was bigger, stronger and faster than the other male and he wasn't going to let him continue to steal his shine, with Taurus slowing down on his killings, it made him seem weak, but not for long.

The large male blinked a few times before laying back down, situating himself around on his bed. He knew exactly what to do. He quickly shut his eyes, forcing himself into a deep and long slumber.

His eyes flickered open and his world began spinning as he took in the bright red, dust filled scenery. He was laying on top of an old nineteen eighty-four Chevrolet Corvette which was damaged beyond repair, the sounds of sinister laughter and the sound of metal scraping against a hard surface caught his attention forcing him to quickly arise from his previous resting place. He glanced around all areas of the unfamiliar place, trying to gather where the noises were coming from.